Toyota Meet July 13th

Huaraches

Toyota Meet :notworthy:

Its summer time come out and join us.
Enjoy the cars, the beach view, and have a nice time while your there and Spread the word to your Toyota buddies

Day: July 13th, 2013
Time: 2:00pm

Address: 3601 S Gaffey St, Los Angeles, CA 90731

Parking will take place at the top.
(if parking lot at the top is full then we will be at the bottom lot easier to find us that way if we have to relocate were we park)
capA1c6.jpg

Your welcomed to bring snacks of your desire, beverages ect.

Here is some pics of our previous meet. Veterans and newbies encouraged to come out. We are friendly and chill don't be shy and join us; your welcome to bring family and friends along.
3638_176156165868449_1324684741_n_zps0c8b39d2.jpg

CIMG3107_zps184388da.jpg

Huaraches

Food list will be coming soon

Items needed
* a grill
*food preferably something for a meal

so spread the word guys the location is nice any toyota car welcomed
i will be taking my 5th gen for sure and possibly my AW11
so come show some support we want to see all-tracs and half tracs 8)

Huaraches

just would like to know for those attending if you can give me ur SN: so i can start making a list and add to what we have so far thank you

Huaraches

Anyone who is going to attend are u guys going to caravan. i will be with my buddies and the route im taking is from san bernardino 210 to 605 meet then get 605 to 105 then from 105 to 710..along the way im going to take exits to meet up with my buddies im a be caravaning with lol btw im leaving at 11 gonna get there a lil early and meet up at a buddys house to wait for others then from there its like 5 min to the location lol

PM me if u guys are interested ill text u my number

MrMcQuacker

WACK!!!! It was ok for who actually went. But WOW, not even 1/4 of the people went that said was going to go. But it was ok. Better luck next time I guess.