Bay Area Meet?

peteleetzor

I'll be going to toyotafest, since I live like 1 hr away from long beach.

so if you wanna display a car is 45 bucks? but admission is free?

Awesome-Trac

I wish I could go to Toyotafest but I have work everyday and no one to cover me! Another meet needs to be planned again cause our last one was awesome "winner circle"

monkey8oi":38d0fphw said:
oh you know it!!! :lol: you planning on going? registration is in march.. me n chris will be driving down together.. let us know if you wanna roll with..

So far yes I may be rollin with gryMiCaST184rc more likely head down on a friday.....we should all roll together.....

monkey8oi

cool.. let us know.. we usually head down on thursday.. that way it gives us time to clean up the cars and cruise around and chill out before the event.. it feels kinda rushed when you head down on a friday.. no time to really enjoy the trip.. so let us know if you wanna roll out with us on thursday.

Okay okay okay....so it looks like 6th Gen celicas (6gc.net) is having a BBQ meet on July 28th (sunday)

Manresa State Beach:
Sand Dollar Drive
Watsonville, CA 95076

They would like to extend the invite to the alltrac.net celicas. Anyone down? So far the list is looking to be about 10 - 6th gens.

Let me know if everyone is okay in joining 6th gen or would you rather have our own meet?

:D