HKS 2.5" cat-back

TomsGT4

Hey
This has been discontinued, and the muffler is done.
And i'm hoping someone might recommend something that bolts up to, twin exhaust tip, and sounds similar to the HKS?

warracer

Yeah I have one but its 3'', its the so-called XS-Power or Ebay Cat-Back, 3'' Stainless steel around 400$ I have one since 2months, still perfect. But the mid-pipe - exhaust pipe section needs to be clamped, I suggest getting it welded right away...

$(KGrHqV,!jME+s(zLvWhBQ!OB,eMw!~~60_3.JPG

97JZA80

I had the same issue, my HKS is rotted and still in the basement becuase I dont want to throw it out. That exhaust was perfect.

The one posted above is probably your best option at that price point...

Only other one that comes to mind is this one: Pros, 2.5 inch and I heard somewhere it fit great. Cons, its pricy and the tip is different, maybe they can mod the tips since these seem to be made to order anyway, no reviews on sound.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONGOOSE-EXHAUS ... 460f117f91

Happy Hunting....

TomsGT4

Thanks all and apologies.
Unless they've improved the quality of the XS-power exhaust over the years.... i just assumed it had not.
There were a lot of bad reviews over the years.

I may just cut off the original and weld another on.

warracer

Im still using a complete ebay exhaust setup, 3'' downpipe and XS power exhaust, no problem whatsoever, no leaks or knocks, fitted perfectly for a 3'' system and the sound is pretty sweet! Its been 3months since I installed everything, still looks new