xiiimotorsports SOLID rear end bushing kits *GB closed*

Proposed and organized group buys

Re: xiiimotorsports SOLID rear end bushing kits *GB closed*

Postby 94 MR2 Turbo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Installed these last night. They fit perfect except for one being tighter ten the rest? But other than that install took me 2.5 hours and I was moving!!! I will drive the car today to see how it feels but I thought the install was going to take longer.

I left the subframe in place and used an air hammer to knock them out.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
94 MR2 Turbo
Club Member

Postby klue » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm

94 MR2 Turbo wrote:Installed these last night. They fit perfect except for one being tighter ten the rest? But other than that install took me 2.5 hours and I was moving!!! I will drive the car today to see how it feels but I thought the install was going to take longer.

I left the subframe in place and used an air hammer to knock them out.

very quick on the install time!

As for the fit, they are all identical. So possible that there was some debris, or something the bushing was catching on.
Awaiting your driving experience comments

cheers
Luke
facebook.com/xiiimotorsports
#xiiimotorsports ON instagram
klue
GTFour God

Postby klue » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Everyone whom has paid has had there parts shipped out only two more to go out this weekend. So I will no longer be updating this thread. This time we had 4 people back out of the group buy at the very last minute. Due to this continued problem, I will no longer be personally hosting the group buys. If anyone else is interested in doing it that would be completely possible. If anyone is interested in purchasing what we have in stock please refer to

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=47062

Thanks for your continued support
Luke
xiiimotorsports
klue
GTFour God

Postby 94 MR2 Turbo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 am

Thanks again Luke.

For future group buys you need to require 50% deposit non refundable? Just a thought.
There is a lot of cost that went into making such a product. For someone to offer custom parts for such an old rare car this group buy is almost a must. Other than getting oem mounts that would be pricy or not even available any more.

Well my review is only the first 40 miles but here is my first impression.
Easy to install if you have the rear end high enough to lower the subframe to get it to hang.
Then use an air hammer with chisel tip to spread them the cradle. ( I might take a video of the next set I do.)

The first drive out of my shop was nice with out to much noise. Then I got on it...
No more clunk!! That was a nice feeling. I do notice that my car is louder. =( I want to make the car quieter but everything I do makes the car loud..

Under load I dont hear/feel more vibration but under low/part throttle you hear my diff whining or when zero torque is being produced You feel the diff more. I Need to do an alignment soon and then I will try to launch it. I hope I don't break something.
94 MR2 Turbo
Club Member

Postby klue » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Cheers man and thanks for the review
klue
GTFour God

Postby mkchris89 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 am

Received mine last week and very pleased with the product and service. Had one issue (not with the quality of the product probably just a brain fart haha :D ) but he is taking care of it so im satisfied.

Real good guy will definitely buy from him again, to bad about people not following through with their orders but im with guy above half or 1/3 payment as deposit should help with weeding out the bad apples.
Hope you reconsider group buys klue

thanks buddy :D :D :D
mkchris89
Club Member

Previous

Return to Group Buys