Need opinion st165 All-Trac emblem placement on grill

Anoo21

Got a All-Trac emblem and because the usdm All-Tracs did not come with the cool front grill that said gt four or etc. I am deciding to make my own. Which place do you guys think I should put the emblem?

Middle and replace the toyota with All-Trac

OR

Kind of like a jdm style placement

Anoo21

That's what I'm leaning towards all the way to the right. Ill let you guys know how it goes I'm finishing it up by the end of this week.

GT4_DRED

Anoo21":3404e2lt said:
That's what I'm leaning towards all the way to the right. Ill let you guys know how it goes I'm finishing it up by the end of this week.

I did mine so that the end of the last letter was just before the line for the headlight. I also thought about the far right, but went with the offset instead.

IMG_20130403_171637_954.jpg

88gt4DE

Right for sure. I had started some research to try to do something similar so curious on what ya come up with ... I was looking at the jdm ones but hadnt found anything avail ...

Anoo21

88gt4DE":3e1e8i0i said:
Right for sure. I had started some research to try to do something similar so curious on what ya come up with ... I was looking at the jdm ones but hadnt found anything avail ...
Pretty much i took the old toyota emblem unscrewed it from the back and took the bracket and glued/made it fit onto the alltrac emblem which is from an usdm alltrac camry. I will post up pictures of the finished product. Just something different that isn't really seen.

88gt4DE

Anoo21":1usyelfj said:
88gt4DE":1usyelfj said:
Pretty much i took the old toyota emblem unscrewed it from the back and took the bracket and glued/made it fit onto the alltrac emblem which is from an usdm alltrac camry. I will post up pictures of the finished product. Just something different that isn't really seen.

Kewl , We have two of those factory emblems. Just pulled them off. Hell I think I have ones from my older celicas too. Let see how it looks when its all done ! 8)

Anoo21

Yeah I just got those jdm corners. Not going to be selling them anytime soon lol. Thanks guys I like the jdm look and it feels like it completes the grill.