MixMaster - Now 3rd gen EFI powered!

MixMaster

They were supposed to be swapping in the full 3rd gen WRC motor, replacing the AC, returning the power steering and bulding a full exhaust (to then mass produce and sell to at.net members).

It turned into being too much for them to handle (shop work load, etc.) and I couldn't wait any longer. So, I had it towed home and I'm having it finished somewhere else.
More than likely taking it up to ATS next week.

CSAlltrac

What part of ATX are you in? I just moved to Round Rock. Do you ever do cars and coffee? I could help out with the paint work you need done. It is much more cost effective when you do the work yourself.

GT4times2

MixMaster":26lqodnr said:
They were supposed to be swapping in the full 3rd gen WRC motor, replacing the AC, returning the power steering and bulding a full exhaust (to then mass produce and sell to at.net members).It turned into being too much for them to handle (shop work load, etc.) and I couldn't wait any longer. So, I had it towed home and I'm having it finished somewhere else.
More than likely taking it up to ATS next week.

Sorry to hear. Let us know how it goes at ATS Racing. Is the engine, at least in there? Going a similar route in a few months. I'm sending out the harness to get done, while the swap will be performed. Keep us posted, stay positive.

CSAlltrac":26lqodnr said:
What part of ATX are you in? I just moved to Round Rock. Do you ever do cars and coffee? I could help out with the paint work you need done. It is much more cost effective when you do the work yourself.

You left AZ? How do you like TX? It would be cool if you posted a DIY on how you painted your engine bay. :) I'm delving into it soon. I'll send you a PM.

CSAlltrac

Yeah we left AZ after I graduated. TX has a ton more opportunities for my career field. So far I love it, there is so much to do with a lot of growth happening. I would be more than willing to show ya what I did with my bay as well as help ya with it. Would be cool to have an alltrac head to hang with. Ill keep an eye out for your PM

MixMaster

If you're in round rock, you can't be more than 20-30 min away.
Saw your gallery CS, the car looks awesome.

Let's hook up this week if you get a break. I used to hit coffee and cars when it was in leander. That was a few yrs back. I'M definitely way out of the loop.