Dumb Question im sorry.

MrMcQuacker

I bought bushings that needed to be replaced but I don't know what exactly is it I need. I found out that I have bought rear lower trailing arms bushings and some bushings for the front. I need to know what are the other 8 bushings on the hub besides the really big one. I found some from twosrus ST165/ST185 Rear Control Arm Outer Polyurethane Bushing but I just want to make sure those are not the ones I already have.

I can't explain it to well but hopefully those who think about my explanation, you won't get to lost.

When you take out the hub there are 3 bushings on it. 2 small ones and 1 big one in the center between the 2 small ones. I have the big one in the center but I need the 2 small ones. I know they are spherical types but I don't want those. I want the actual polyurethane one. And if I remember correctly by watching a write up on how to install them. There are 8 bushing I think 4 bushing and 2 tubes per hub. ( what are the name of those bushings?)

MrMcQuacker

Thank you. Is it possible to get the source for Poly? I have read about spherical and poly and so far. I have driven in a full Poly BMW and other Celicas and it honestly does not feel so bad. I will look at price and compare. But if possible may I get the source for the Poly 1/2 radius?

MrMcQuacker

I apologize if it seems like I am not thankful for the insight. I actually already read the pros and cons, and I have decided to follow the route of the others that have my car and have Poly bushings.

Boo_Guy

Here you go, pretty much every poly bushing you could want is here;
http://www.gt4-racing.eu/index.php/toyota-celica-st185

I have their front, rear (minus the 2 spherical from toyota) and rear diff on my car and have no complaints. My mechanic warned me that they might squeak but I havent had any issues.

Another company that makes them is called http://www.superpro.com.au/

You should really look into getting those two spherical bushings from Toyota though, theyre actually better than the polys. All the rest can be poly though.

lumbercis

SuperPro also makes those bushings. If you search around on ebay or google you should be able to find a source that sells them.