Home of the 10 Sec/210 mph mile AllTrac

alltracst185

Haha my build never gets mentioned :twisted: anyways,

Pat, just curious as to what wheels you got after I bought your CCW's and you sold the Gram Lights? I'm also Finally buying tires for the CCW's today :D BFGoodrich g-force T/A KDW 2's 245/40/ZR17

Sifu

Looking great as always Pat!

Mine would probably get an honorable mention if I ever finished it... :bangshead:

alltracst185":2t61oj7m said:

Pat, just curious as to what wheels you got after I bought your CCW's and you sold the Gram Lights? I'm also Finally buying tires for the CCW's today :D BFGoodrich g-force T/A KDW 2's 245/40/ZR17
Adam, There's just no Love for you, LOL

I changed my mind on the 3pc dress shoes, I'm looking to cut some weight & may still do the 100/114.3 hub. Just running a set of 17x8 OZ Alleggerita's for the time being, have a set of concave 17x9 rpf1 +22 in storage.

alltracst185

alltrac101":3m1mcic3 said:
alltracst185":3m1mcic3 said:

Adam, There's just no Love for you, LOL

I changed my mind on the 3pc dress shoes, I'm looking to cut some weight & may still do the 100/114.3 hub. Just running a set of 17x8 OZ Alleggerita's for the time being, have a set of concave 17x9 rpf1 +22 in storage.
Guess not :lol: She should look good on the RPF1's :smokes:

CMS-GT4

I would not mind seeing what 9" rff1s looked like as that is likely my next wheel due to cost vs weight.

GT4times2

alltracst185":3rzb689q said:

Post the link to your thread. We forgot you. Apologies are overdue. :)

alltracst185

GT4times2":2o80kh35 said:
alltracst185":2o80kh35 said:

This is Pats project thread, I'm not going to thread jack. Just go to my profile to search my project :wink:

GT4times2

alltracst185":nkbd8f28 said:
GT4times2":nkbd8f28 said:
alltracst185":nkbd8f28 said:

This is Pats project thread, I'm not going to thread jack. Just go to my profile to search my project :wink:

Not trying to thread jack. When I said to post the link of your build, it wasn't meant here on Pat's thread. I should have clarified, post it as your signature. People could follow your thread that way. My bad. :doh:

New Guy

Even as a Celica it's still a perfect sleeper. Who would ever suspect an old Toyota of being capable of that? Love your car! I have ever since I discovered it.

turbo4wd

alltrac101":2q5w9nhp said:
Here is a vid cruising, you can hear the gear whine the mic is real sensitive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8mboqNZSZw

Damn Pat those RPF1's look good.. I thought about getting those when they released them in 17x9 to replace my 17x8's.. but I've been dumping money into my truck lately.. :D

Are you running 235s or 245s? The tires look like they have a little stretch so they don't look like 255s..

turbo4wd":1lcbas07 said:
alltrac101":1lcbas07 said:

Damn Pat those RPF1's look good.. I thought about getting those when they released them in 17x9 to replace my 17x8's.. but I've been dumping money into my truck lately.. :D

Are you running 235s or 245s? The tires look like they have a little stretch so they don't look like 255s..

Yo Dan.....245/35 on 18x9.5

Here are some stills

Attachments

• F1.JPG
    F1.JPG
    891.7 KB · Views: 2,690
  • FS.JPG
    FS.JPG
    963.7 KB · Views: 2,690
  • DSC00554.JPG
    DSC00554.JPG
    897.7 KB · Views: 2,690

turbo4wd

alltrac101":16byh1gt said:
turbo4wd":16byh1gt said:
alltrac101":16byh1gt said:

Yo Dan.....245-18 on 18x9.5

Here are some stills

Looks like I better trade up my wheels.. Damn you.. :lol:

GT4times2

alltrac101":12bo6iox said:
Yo Dan.....245-18 on 18x9.5

Here are some stills

Stop stalling man. Offset??

You have two people looking for motor mounts in their bins/garage for you, and your car is done. :crazy: