Home of the 10 Sec/210 mph mile AllTrac

I run 2 Sparco Pro2000 with the Sparco vertical brackets. Pass side is fixed to a custom SS rail while the drivers is on a slider fixed to another ss rail...drivers side has only 2" of slide because of the roll bar

aus jd 2703

Did you have to off set the seat to one side or remove door trims for it to fit with out hitting the door/window? I have been told your seat shouldn't fit so i am curious if you had to do any modifications? Thanks

No trim mods, I mocked them up so I wouldn't have to cut the door cards, it's close tho, 1/2" on the DS, the PS is 1 1/2"....The difference is because of where the steering column is located...DS centered on the coulmn.

ALLensTRAC

Hey Pat I know that you don't frequent here as often but I have a question I believe you are the only one who can answer. What clearance do you have for your front brakes with the 18x9.5+38 RPF1's? Could you run 355mm rotors and do you have some inner barrel pics or spoke to caliper pics I could look at? I am ready to order wheels but they are special order in SBC and I need some clearance questions answered for my 355mm rotors. Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide!!!

Hey Allen
I'm running 13" x 1" rotors & if I remember correctly the spoke to caliper was at least 3/8" - 1/2" at its closest point....if you run a 14" rotor the spoke moves away from the caliper so there will be even more clearance....I all depends on the hat offset & caliper dimensions of course
Good Luck
Pat

ALLensTRAC

alltrac101":6xof9cng said:
Hey Allen
I'm running 13" x 1" rotors & if I remember correctly the spoke to caliper was at least 3/8" - 1/2" at its closest point....if you run a 14" rotor the spoke moves away from the caliper so there will be even more clearance....I all depends on the hat offset & caliper dimensions of course
Good Luck
Pat

Thanks for the quick reply!!! Are your Wilwoods 4 or 6 piston? Do you have the model number by chance? Current hat offset is 43.8 and I can either go with floating 2 piece 14" or solid 13.1" rotors although they are 30mm thick to your 25mm. If I can get your caliper dimensions I can work out the math and compare. Again thank you for the help sir!!! Your car is THE benchmark when it comes to Alltracs bar none!!