What fuel set up to match my turbo set up?

chevyok06

Ok so I recently bought an 88 all trac. It has a 70mm turbo with fmic turbo timer greddy big can't remember what waste gate. I got fuel cut out at fuel throttle around 6k rpm at 11 psi. gotta stock ecu, injectors, and fuel pump. So what would be a nice set up to keep up with my turbo?

brutekiller787

275 is the accepted max of the stock fuel systen. Although im sure someone has done better. After that, larger injectors, new fuel pump, and most likely a standalone or something is in order.

brutekiller787

Its not directly plug and play but if you can swap to st185 connectors you can do MSPNP. Cheap for an ems at 820 usd from diyautotune

Mafix

what turbo is on it? 70mm doesn't mean anything.
you can drop any dsm style injector in. you may need to bore the rail where the injectors go in. i ran this way for years.
you'll need at least a 600cc i'd think. probabily more. you will HAVE to change the ems to get that power. you'll also have to change the pump to at least a 255lph or more but you don't need anything nuts.

chevyok06

By the way changed my goals to 300 awhp. 350 was asking allot lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385860447041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385860447041.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,431

built2run

Just build the block with forged pistons and metal head gasket with head studs and new bearings and go for 350 or more it would be a little more fun and more reliable than stock then just worry about what's safe for stock