wheel figment st165

Jeebus

You can view the rims on your car via the TireRack website. To the right of the screen, it shows you the price, and the price per tire, right beneath the price per tire & tire availability, there's a button "view on vehicle". As long as you have your car chosen, it'll pop up a new window with your selected car, which you can choose the body colour as well.

Eurus

Jeebus":1g27mj11 said:
You can view the rims on your car via the TireRack website. To the right of the screen, it shows you the price, and the price per tire, right beneath the price per tire & tire availability, there's a button "view on vehicle". As long as you have your car chosen, it'll pop up a new window with your selected car, which you can choose the body colour as well.

This doesnt work for 165s, it will show a 185.

Check this site I have been using for a while http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp its a good way to compare.
The site I posted will give you the difference that you need to measure on your car to see if they will fit.
However, you need to know what size tires youll be running to decide if it will fit.

killemalltrac

well the 15x8 +25 fits with a 205/50/15. They rub occasionally in the rear and the front tire got torn up on the inside of the fender. Will roll all four courners and should be fine. Might even end up with 10mm spacers in the rear to bring them out to the same plane as the front.

Awesome-Trac

I've done
-15x7 1990 gts flowerpower wheels "no spacer"
-15x7 2000 GT wheels "no spacers"
-16x7 2002 GTS wheels "no spacers
-17x8 Work emotion cr Kai "30mm 5x100 to 114 adapters"
-18x8 SSR SP1 "25mm 5x100 to 5x100 adapters"

killemalltrac

Awesome-Trac":3mgrhxgq said:
I've done
-15x7 1990 gts flowerpower wheels "no spacer"
-15x7 2000 GT wheels "no spacers"
-16x7 2002 GTS wheels "no spacers
-17x8 Work emotion cr Kai "30mm 5x100 to 114 adapters"
-18x8 SSR SP1 "25mm 5x100 to 5x100 adapters"
This would be much more useful if you had offsets listed too ;)

ST165Sleeper

Thanks guys. Yeah I know tire sizing is going to be a pain but I plan to go as wide as possible with the tires. I just have to find a tire shop here that will work with me and experiment with test fitting different sizes. I'm gonna be running BFG g-force KDW unless someone has a better idea for a solid summer tire with good enough venting for went conditions and standing water. I do live in Oregon after all and it rain 9 months out of the year.

ST165Sleeper

Update....
Wheels I have are 15x7 et 53 I know I'm going to need spacers so now I need to know what you guys suggest for brand and size also where to find wheels in a 215/50/15. Thanks for all your help so far guys I'll get pics of the wheels up later.