Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com
unopened toy, or $5, per person

https://www.facebook.com/events/247717058714007/

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 8th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( Pacific Raceways -- Where the Excitement is Accelerating!
).

For all that don't know, This is OUR 10 YEAR Anniversary for the North West Toy Run!!!!!!!

DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 2500 CARS.OVER $140,000 IN TOYS AND DONATIONS!!!!!!! LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS, AND LOTS OF CARS!!!!!!
This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened, unwrapped toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there! Lets see if we can pass the 3,000 car mark this year!!!!!!

basik206

I missed out 2 times in a row due to my old job. New job, new schedule with weekends off, shoots I'm down. Got to make sure my Alltrac looks as clean as everyone else's though 8)

93cc

basik206":2rpyx8qx said:
I missed out 2 times in a row due to my old job. New job, new schedule with weekends off, shoots I'm down. Got to make sure my Alltrac looks as clean as everyone else's though 8)

Cool... so far we have two! I know of at least 4 other running alltracs in the Seattle area!

Eurus

93cc":kjgeu0g4 said:
make is so...
My girl gets pissed when I go without her, but she refuses to go until her 240 is running. Either way she works that day, so ill most likely will go.

Eurus

93cc":2eib15y4 said:
Eurus":2eib15y4 said:
93cc":2eib15y4 said:
make is so...
My girl gets pissed when I go without her, but she refuses to go until her 240 is running. Either way she works that day, so ill most likely will go.

cool

Yup all good to go, just gotta clean my passenger floor of No Fear drink..... I dont recommend storing cans on the passenger floor when someone is sitting there.

So whats the plan for a premeet? Im thinking of going to this one: https://www.facebook.com/events/446735892126347/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar Since I have to go through Everett anyway, would anyone else want to show up there, or is it too far north?

93cc

^ that would be ok with me (thats close for me) but if we get enough interest it would be cool if all of the alltrac could meet up and roll in togeather too

Eurus

Anyone have a location to meet up yet?
I was invited by sammyw who will be going with NW evolution out of bellingham, for us to meet up with them on the way.

93cc

Eurus":n2ozv15r said:
I was invited by sammyw who will be going with NW evolution out of bellingham, for us to meet up with them on the way.

Do you know when they are heading down... I was thinking about getting there early because if you get there around the start time the line to get on is usually ridiculously long

Eurus

93cc":xt1q9y6b said:
Eurus":xt1q9y6b said:

Do you know when they are heading down... I was thinking about getting there early because if you get there around the start time the line to get on is usually ridiculously long

They want to meet us at the "big rest stop" in Everett at 10am.
By this Im guessing they mean the one before 112th st, and I have a feeling itd be more around 1030-1045ish, as they're driving from Bellingham at 930.
We would still make it around 1130, before they open at noon.

93cc

Eurus":3dx68a4l said:
By this Im guessing they mean the one before 112th st, and I have a feeling itd be more around 1030-1045ish, as they're driving from Bellingham at 930.

if it is you can only get on and off the freeway there if you two or more people in your car.

93cc

93cc":zypodq42 said:
Eurus":zypodq42 said:

if it is you can only get on and off the freeway there if you two or more people in your car.

The Ashway Park and Ride would be better. It right off the freeway at 164th