Quiet in here

88gt4DE

Flor ... Same for me ... lets think On a spot to meet up ... somewhere between you and me. Cut down the time a little for both ;)

celi_wabbit

88gt4DE":1exdzwtw said:
Flor ... Same for me ... lets think On a spot to meet up ... somewhere between you and me. Cut down the time a little for both ;)

Okay! at least we have three now. I'm about to sell my AT bc of no one want's to meet up anymore... NOT!!! :rofl: Ha! Ha!

Anyway, I'm in guys, we can probably plan after thanks giving? Saturday will be fine with me. Let me know what you guys want.

Flor.

88gt4DE

celi_wabbit":1soaxlnc said:
88gt4DE":1soaxlnc said:

Okay! at least we have three now. I'm about to sell my AT bc of no one want's to meet up anymore... NOT!!! :rofl: Ha! Ha!

Anyway, I'm in guys, we can probably plan after thanks giving? Saturday will be fine with me. Let me know what you guys want.

Flor.

After Thanksgiving would be good. Let me see how exhaust round #1 goes tue night ... just text me ...

Mafix

no heat. no defrost. i'll meet anyone around my area no problem. any further in the winter is just brutal.

(i'm getting old i think)

88gt4DE

Mafix":1wwq241a said:
no heat. no defrost. i'll meet anyone around my area no problem. any further in the winter is just brutal.

(i'm getting old i think)

Oh yeah ? next the A/C will be going back in ... :smokes:

wakkjobb

You east coasters are getting some chilly weather lately; I don't miss that at all. That, and the wet snow, humidity, days without sunlight and salt on the roads. No thanks.

88gt4DE

wakkjobb":1rqykl3q said:
You east coasters are getting some chilly weather lately; I don't miss that at all. That, and the wet snow, humidity, days without sunlight and salt on the roads. No thanks.

The humidity sucks .... Salt sucks ... we really dont get that much snow but when the call for it good lord they coat the damn road with more salt then we get snow. You then have to wait till it rains to wash all the shit away. At least I do so the salt doesn't eat the car ...

warracer

Can you say ''winter mode'' ?

886152_10201176216227155_940136648_o.jpg

zjtGQMh.jpg

I need to clean it asap

Overtriped

Went with the local drifter club, mostly subaru guys. Had to leave early because of heat soak issues, among other things like my hand brake not working, Andy RSB disconnected. Inertia drift only, did well when it was running normal temp.

Dat fat Ass

88gt4DE

In case anyone didn't see it in the southeast section , there's a meet this weekend in Virginia .... I know a few people that weren't aware so tried to let every Alltrac driver that I know aware 8)