Rolled Fenders

AxelNavaja

Anyone seen a nice set of rolled fenders on a GT-Four or GT-S (wide body)? Something tasteful and not tacky as all shit...?

CMS-GT4

What do you mean by rolled fenders? Rolling fenders is using a bat or fender roller to move the inner lip of a fender so it does not impact the tire. Now fender flares might be what you mean. There were a couple of decent examples in the bodykit homework thread.

AxelNavaja

I stand corrected. I meant to say fender flares but for some reason I couldnt get the term rolled fenders out of the mind. Mainly because I need to roll my fenders soon... LOL

toayoztan

I've always liked this "industrial" look of fender flares on a Z. Not sure how it'd look on the alltrac.

432flares-blue1.jpg

Bryan

AxelNavaja

Same here. That make the car look more solid and rougher. I love the look of the flares on the Z. Maybe I can Ps some on mine and post some renders for consideration.... Huh...

WarTowels

I have seen a GT-Four with flares, but it was a narrowbody ^_^

Just my opinion, but Alltrac/GT-S has so much room to fit giant wheels only a narrow body Celica would really need flares.

Alltrac already suffer from "sunken battleship" wheels, you need some epic gross spacers to fill out any flares I'd think.

Unless you want to run 11"+ wide wheels...?