Fastes trac in the US?

ST165Sleeper

Hey guys I'm trying to get our beloved alltrac featured on a online tv network called /DRIVE check them out on youtube. I'd love to have them feature a members car from here. So if you own or know of a member on here with a fast to moderately fast alltrac and or a alltrac set up for rally please let me know so I can point them in the right direction.

underscore

I believe the fastest one is on here and belongs to a gent named Pat, IIRC it has something crazy like 1000AWHP and posted a 210mph standing mile.

88st165

I'd love to see a drive episode where Matt farah does a piece on an alltrac especially one done up to the level of pats or the few others on here. Great idea!

ST165Sleeper

Well it would be a big help if everyone got on youtube onto /DRIVE's channel and liked my comment in their discussion section and posted your own comment on their discussion requesting an alltrac feature in an upcoming /DRIVE episode. Lets get the word out and get this episode off the ground. Pat i hope your reading this and can respond so we can have all our ducks in a row if and when we do get a response.

___Scott___

I don´t know Pat, but if I were in his shoes I wouldn´t want my car to gain any more notoriety than it already has. It´s best to go unnoticed by cops and other criminal elements.

Awesome-Trac

___Scott___":3s7ljj16 said:
I don´t know Pat, but if I were in his shoes I wouldn´t want my car to gain any more notoriety than it already has. It´s best to go unnoticed by cops and other criminal elements.

I would love to see the GT-Four get notice a little more maybe to help increase aftermarket parts BUT i highly agree with it being under the radar as well which can save us from alot of hassle the honda and nissan community tend to deal with which is auto theft