How long since you have driven your alltrac?

Probably put 1600 miles in the 2 1/2 years I have owned it :/
I need a front wheel hub, shift cables, and shocks And struts. Then it will be daily driven ha

Sifu

I bought her around 2002. She's rolled down my driveway and that's about it. Needs more mo ey and I'm in no rush.

de_engineered

Went home from work for lunch to move mine/drive it back, lest I get another street sweeping ticket!

Been about a month since I started it up otherwise... Been having to bump it, alas :/

gt4tified

You guys who are DD your alltracs are depressing me.

Does sitting in the driver's seat with your eyes closed, hands on the steering wheel imagining you're driving it and making engine rev/ blowoff valve noises count?

bobtherider123

i also daily drive my st165, just wish it try to stop me from driving it every day. ive done more work to this alltrac in one month than i ever had to do on my v6 swapped 91 mr2 over the 7 years i owned it.

New Guy

It started knocking my last day of class, so some time in early May would be the last time I drove mine... Picked up a rod knock on the ultimate S-engine killer.

awdkid44

Over a year, and i miss it so much! last december i spun the number 2 bearing and now i am doing a full build, so its gonna be even longer till i could get in and smoke a civic.

Finally replaced my front wheel hub and shifter cables( what a pita) drove it today for the first time in awhile. Felt good, glad I got it running again

ktulu

I haven't gotten to drive mine yet. Picked it up thinking it'd be a simple timing belt install. Nope intake cam wouldn't move, took the head off and took it to a shop thinking it was bent valves. Turns out the valves were just stuck from sitting. Still waiting to get the head back and everything put back on. Then I have to tackle the brake lines, luckily the guy I bought it from had replace half of them, so only half are bad.

ALLensTRAC

4 year anniversary today since I've driven mine. I have a feeling my 3 year old will be driving by the time it's done ugh!!!!

ishmael.7

I agree reading some of these posts are depressing :cry: My all trac still needs some more preventative maintenance done to it before I feel better. I want to change out my radiator and do a coolant flush, and flush all tranny and rear diff fluids as well as port and polish my head. Then I will be happy driving it knowing it should not break hahaha.

cgtdream

Well i dont drive an alltrac but i do own a 205. Been sitting in japan about 500ft from a seawall on a small island since December 2010. Last time i saw it in person was a few months ago and whilst the body was "ok" (was under a car cover thank god) the obvious things were rusted to shit. Including the motor. Going to shell out some saved my just to get things back in working order come mid this year. This is how she currently sits, with car cover on of course....

pero

Last week, but I only ended up goin around the block due to a fuel line leak under car.
Probably fix it next week and replace brake pads and rotors while I'm at it.

Terracar

If you define "driven" as driving it legally licensed and on an actual road, then December 23, 2011. Otherwise I drove it around on the property about 3 months ago.

-Terracar