Anyone still kicking around?

Grimnor

I know there are a few. I saw one of us on I-25 yesterday. Black ST185 going north after the hwy 52 exit.
There are more though. I know of at least one in Longmont and another there I suspect might just be a FWD with the hood scoop. Can we get a few friendly "hellos"?

Grimnor

Nice. I gotta ask, I have a few friends with turbo FWDs does that thing torque steer? I have been wondering about that for a while now, as I keep seeing turbo swapped 184's.

serben380

Yes but mostly depends on the road condition. Flat surface you don't notice it as much but bumpy roads you notice it a lot.

Grimnor

Doesn't sound bad. If you ever get the chance to drive the Mazdaspeed 3, do it. Flat straight road, massive torque steer. I figured that the 184 wouldn't do it nearly as badly. Thanks for enlightening me.

Grimnor

Mine does not. The head gasket 100% went. She is in parts in my garage, and I am getting ready to take the head for a port and polish. Then she will be back on the road... hopefully.

Grimnor

I was looking at Preformance Porting in Loveland, 200-250 for intake and exhaust. I also need to get the head decked, I have a feeling it's warped. Do you recommend anyone?

Grimnor

I see. I know of them and I hear really good things about Western Engine Supply. I have a friend taking his flywheel there and getting the pistons cleaned for his jdm sti engine. Ill let you know how they do. Performance porting did a friends NA supra and did an awesome job, but that was about 5 years ago. I am still looking to find out if there is a better place. Ill update you when I make the final decision and let you know how it goes.

celicamonkey

I'm in Longmont with a white ST185. The gray ST184 with an All Trac hood is mine as well. My gf drives the ST184 daily, the ST185 mostly sits in the garage and I DD a '08 LGT.

Dustin

erice47

whats up guys. i have a 92 grey all trac in FOCO that i just finished a build on. port & polish, new ct 27, forged rods and pistons 9.0: 1, acl race bearings, ect. stock head for now, waiting tell this summer to build it.