Selling / Parting out 2x Celica ST165's

kiwi-gt4

Parting out 2x ST165 Celica GT-Fours

1x 1987 Toyota Celica ST165 GT-Four pre facelift (white)
1x 1988 Toyota Celica ST165 GT-Four facelift (black/blue/grey)

As pictured. The facelift car has been fully restored ready for paint. Have a strong 3S-GTE engine in the white car, and the white one was a JDM car so had JDM badges, sideskirts etc. Also have a set of 15" OZ Racing lightweight alloys which are getting rare. Pretty much have 2 of everything...need parts, just ask :) I have purchased an ST185, so all of these must go.

ALL parts are there to complete 1 very nice ST165 and still have a lot of bits left over

Looking at $USD3500 for everything I have, excluding shipping

WP_20140217_10_30_22_Pro.jpg
WP_20140217_10_33_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20140217_10_34_02_Pro.jpg

kiwi-gt4

Makes perfect sense...I have already had a heap of requests from the US for these from my eBay listing.

Cheapest to send from NZ was to strip the tyres and send as individual wheels. Worked out to just over USD$250 this way or USD$400 to send in one lot.

Looking at USD$850 for the wheels themselves.

Hope that helps :)

G

kiwi-gt4

celicaman: Left outside door handle including shipping to Canada USD$40

ST165Sleeper: Not sure what you mean by rear privacy hatch covers? Can you send a pic of what you need?

kiwi-gt4

Hi.

No sorry...did have 2 sets with the 2 set of tail-lights I had...but seems those are a part everyone is after, so both are sold now unfortunately :shrug:

kiwi-gt4

I have all of those pieces...the driver fender (RHD or LHD?) has been fully prepped for paint and is in perfect condition. Bumper is white and in great condition. The front flare piece is in black currently, but in perfect condition ready for paint including rust-free bracket.

Anoo21

Sweet needing both front driver and passenger fender flares. Happen to have the side markers/blinkers and grill and eyelid trim covers? Everything shipped to salina ks 67401? Thank you

kiwi-gt4

Hi. I still have a set of bumper flares. Don't have the indicators and side markings anymore. I only have a pre-facelift grill, and not sure what you mean by eyelid trim covers...could you send a sample pic of what you needed?