st205 for a st165 motor swap sale. Price drop!!

MrMcQuacker

I have a st205 motor for sale or part depending what goes first. most likely a part out. this is the list of stuff I know that usually sell first.

I have a ct26 turbo that is recently rebuilt with 50trim. less than 10k miles for sure. asking $240+shipping.
St205 WTA intercooler set up $120obo SOLD
St205 tranny works perfectly fine. $300obo+ shipping. PENDING
St205 wiring harness converted for st165. Using the original st165 fuse box. $700+SOLD
Also have a Cobra Heat Exchanger. Not the greatest shape but still works fine. $65 + shipping SOLD
Also have a St165 3" exhaust. I am asking for $300 shipped. It has a MagnaFlow High Flow California street legal Cat welded in.http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-CELICA-G ... 483bc9271b but I sprayed it flat black with VHT flame proof.
Also Have a 3" DP $50+shipping
Cobra Pump $80 shipped anywhere us. $95 SOLD
(Hella) used but for like 2 months After market head lights with h4 bulbs included. 50+shipping 2 types of bulbs. 1 is artic bluish white color (xenon ish) 2, more expensive factory yellow but brighter and stronger bulb by savannah.
ARP head studs unused SOLD
Gen 3 Map sensor for sale. $140 shipped SOLD
Gen3 Stock Intake Box with K&N Air Filter: Open To Offer please be respectful.
Gen3 Valve Cover Gasket Kit: Bought from KBOX for $50+Ship, will take $45 Shipped SOLD
Gen3 Cams:120+shipping
Gen3 ECU: Open for Offers. Don't know what they go for. SOLD
Gen3 Head: 180+shipping
Gen3 Block: Open Offer + shipping
Gen3 Crank: Open Offer + shipping
And Everything on the motor is for sale. PM with your number and item interested and ill send you pics asap. Thank you :)

Everything else on the motor is for sale as well. Unless noted otherwise.
I will try and get pictures up eventually..

It sucks I have to get rid of this. But because of my dumb accident I kind of just want to let everything go and start fresh later in the future when I am done with school and working a career job not just a job.

Cobra heat exchanger/throttle body inlet : SOLD.
Wiring harness : SOLD
Injectors: SOLD
Gen 3 Map: SOLD
St205 IC/Cobra Pump: SOLD
Arp head studs and Turbo: SOLD
Transmission: possibly be Pending.
Valve cover gasket: SOLD
Starter : SOLD

Lots to sale guys come on in :)

MrMcQuacker

Was done by me. Its been working just fine. I had help from 3 people on here. Cars running well with it. Had it on the car for maybe almost a year before my accident.

MrMcQuacker

Do you mean from after the downpipe and on? or Only just the pipe after the downpipe before the rear subframe? If possibly I would like to sell the whole exhaust as a whole.

MrMcQuacker

Bump. Lots for sale just ask and I'd be happy to help you. Price is negotiable as long as its not upset-tingly exaggerated.