Post your sweetest secret alltrac pics here

Insanity-74

MWP":3bp36axd said:
1426251_650106955028914_716729457_n.jpg

That car is clearly enjoying itself, it looks like it's smiling 8) :lol:

Hotrodhendrix

ALLensTRAC":21q67e8s said:
Good lol! I'm having the same dilemma as I want white too!! But a change from black would be a PITA!!!

Actually probably be better off that way. Black would be less noticable if a small place here and there show. Like on mine for some reason if you looke straight ahead at the right angle you can see a very small line of read from just above the roof liner. Black wouldnt be noticable. Engine bay I rhino lined so that you can even do with the engine in after good cleaning. :wink:

Hotrodhendrix

IMAG1099.jpg

One of my favs of Satan and Araura... Although Araura has gone on to a new home she will most likely forever be one of the best all around cars I have ever owned.

ALLensTRAC

Hotrodhendrix":fg6cg43p said:
ALLensTRAC":fg6cg43p said:
Good lol! I'm having the same dilemma as I want white too!! But a change from black would be a PITA!!!

Actually probably be better off that way. Black would be less noticable if a small place here and there show. Like on mine for some reason if you looke straight ahead at the right angle you can see a very small line of read from just above the roof liner. Black wouldnt be noticable. Engine bay I rhino lined so that you can even do with the engine in after good cleaning. :wink:

I don't think I've ever noticed any red showing through on the pics you've posted. As for my car it is a completely stripped shell so if I decide to paint it white the whole car would get a respray inside and out. My problem is it pains me to paint it something other than the VIN coded color. That and I have almost zero painting experience.

As for CSALLTRAC's car, I hate red but his is one of my favorites on this board!! He really did a nice job on the paint work!

James do you have any recent photos of your car?

ALLensTRAC

underscore":1hjcgh7b said:
You could always vinyl wrap it so it isn't permanent.

I had thought about that but I haven't seen a vehicle that was done "properly" around here. They always look like they are covered in a giant sticker (gee imagine that lol). I'm just picky I guess.