Looking for pricing help

jayess

I hate to sell it, but I'm starting law school in the fall. I'm looking for help with what I should ask. I would prefer to sell it as a whole, but if it means a good bit more money, I would be willing to part it out. All comments are welcome and appreciated.

92 Alltrac 111k miles. She is not currently running and is definitely a project. The body is in good shape except for some rust on the right rear wheel well. Paint is in need of repair. Clear coat is starting to peel on the front fenders. I'm lacking on pictures due to crappy weather today, but will take any that are requested. Please help me out.

Also included:

Turbo timer (installed)
Ct20b (bought used, installed, not sure on current condition, ceramic wheel)
CS front bumper (installed, good condition, no cracks)
RC w2a IC (bought used and not installed, includes Toyota pump)
ST205 trans (bought used, not installed, around 40k if I recall correctly)
AEM 1121-0022 (bought used, not installed, includes cd)
ARP Head studs (bought new, never installed)
Turbo kit:
Bought this kit used.
Turbonetics T04E 50 trim (no play in shafts, has been taped up since receiving in and stored in a bin)
XSPower manifold
Downpipe
Tial wastegate w/dump pipe
oil lines
Head:
Professionally done with all new parts.
GSC S1 268 cams
BC 1mm OS valves and springs
3sge intake manifold

I was getting close to being ready to start my build, but as usual, other things started popping up. The car had no problems prior to the engine overheating. I took that as a reason to start tearing it down, which I never completed. Interior is acceptable, although there are tears at the top of the back seats and drivers seat.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123776813@N08/

Looks like you had quite the plans for it. Sorry to hear you gotta get rid of it.
Let me know if you decide to part out!

jayess

I'm not getting much feedback, so I figured I'd post some ideas I had for the prices.

92 ST185 $2000
Turbo timer (installed)
Ct20b (bought used, installed, not sure on current condition, ceramic wheel)
CS front bumper (installed, good condition, no cracks)
RC w2a IC (bought used and not installed, includes Toyota pump) includes pump and h/e $400
ST205 trans (bought used, not installed, around 40k if I recall correctly) $400
AEM 1121-0022 (bought used, not installed, includes cd) $600
Turbo kit: $500
Bought this kit used.
Turbonetics T04E 50 trim (no play in shafts, has been taped up since receiving in and stored in a bin)
XSPower manifold
Downpipe
Tial wastegate w/dump pipe
oil lines
Head: $700
Professionally done with all new parts.
GSC S1 268 cams
BC 1mm OS valves and springs
3sge intake manifold
ARP Head studs (bought new, never installed)

Entire package for $3750

Looking for feedback guys. Let me know what you think. I haven't been very active in the group in a couple of years, so I may have overshot or undershot on these prices. All parts would be as is, and prices would be obo. Shipping would depend on actual shipping.

underscore

Parting out will always get you more money, get it as close to stock as you can and go from there. IMO your prices seem a touch low but these cars can be tricky to sell quickly.

jayess

Thanks for the reply. The car is basically stock. The turbo timer, RC bumper, and Ct20b are the only parts installed.