Pair of 1990 Celica Alltracs!

lols... I knew it was you who chopped that roof!!! I was jus there the other day (Tuesday) and the roof was gone.. making nice progress though.. im interested to see how this turns out!!

r-town

soarer.jzz30":jl1nyo0y said:
Can anyone get the blinker /washer /wiper penis control assembly for me?
My 1992 celica convertible has it, currently parting it out, I will see if I can take it out this weekend.

r-town

celicast184":255vfx65 said:
lols... I knew it was you who chopped that roof!!! I was jus there the other day (Tuesday) and the roof was gone.. making nice progress though.. im interested to see how this turns out!!
Haha yes! We removed it in 2.5 hours due to the stubborn windshield. The remaining GT-S was pretty much done. So far is going pretty smooth, my buddy already cleaned the donor roof, and is ready to start the transplant. :D

r-town

Huaraches":b89vgg0m said:
ahhh your the one who bought it. you had just beaten me to it when i texted the guy lol u live in SB too?
Yeah, the guy had a lot of people who wanted it, i guess i was the only one brave enough to pull up with a two truck lol im from bloomington, ca

r-town

CTechBlueDragon":1z2mk8wq said:
Wow nice save!
Thanks! Unfortunately i didnt pay attention to the hatch so after it was all welded and primered its out of aligment. It closes and opens great, its just the gaps are not 100% perfect. But hey i brought her back to life.

r-town

Today after work decided to refill the radiator with coolant and recharge the battery. After a few seconds of cranking she started.

Here is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yudDAYHVGNo

Sean Kingston was in the stereo, previous owner never removed his CDs. After the engine started was a continuous whining noise from either the rusty alternator or ... maybe from inside the engine :shoots: hehe lets hope for the first one lol

r-town

ok it should work now. Shitty quality since I filmed with my old cellphone, the camera in my current phone took a crap.

spacetrancex

Wow, one of hell of a job there dude. Nice to see she's repaired and up and running. Now I patiently wait for this baby to come up for sale. Lol :wink:

r-town

I put the whole interior back, and took it for a spin, and I got to say that a stock Alltrac feels so good! An awesome feeling. The ride is soo smooth it doesn't compare to the other modded Alltrac I own. As soon as I took it out to the streets the car started to turn heads... mainly for the weird colors, after all currently its a "Franken-trac" :D

Here are some pictures with the sunroof and brand new windshield installed:
IMAG0107.jpgIMAG0109.jpgIMAG0108.jpg