how about a group buy for new factory floor mats?

Glad to see this is still being discussed. I really hope toyota does another production run of new floor mats as they did for the the 93-98 Supra several years ago.

Nitro_Alltrac

I'd be really curious about the mats in the link above. It seems strange that they'd make mats just for the 5th gen All Trac. Very small market as we all know.

athousandleaves

I've made a few attempts at contacting WeatherTech and they haven't replied to me... I'll try driving over there when I'm free next and see what they say in person.

GT4times2

Count me in for the WeatherTech mats group buy, if this goes forward. I have a full set in my Sienna and ordered another for my Avalon. Worth every penny. Great product.

Lovetorace

I agree with you all the way. My celica that I just bought is sitting because my original floor matts
are worn out and the nubs on the bottom are breaking off. This ended in the floor Matt crawling
Under the clutch pedal without me knowing and from not engaging all the way no more clutch. Now I'm afraid
To even put floor matts in but factory I would consider.

GT4times2

Forget Toyota. I think getting a company like Weather Tech to produce a set of rubber mats for our cars make more sense. Toyota is too busy counting Camry/Corolla dollars.

athousandleaves

I have a feeling our community is too small for even weather tech to bother with us. The several attempts I've made to contact them regarding getting them made for the alltrac have been met with silence. They're selling enough mats to moms with SUV's and messy kids to care about us...

In the new year I will drive over to their office and make one final attempt at getting them started on it but I have a strong feeling that they won't bother unless they can move several thousands of units over the next few years.

Has anyone tried to order from here yet?
http://www.auto-interior.com/toyota3.htm

FC Zach

Oh, got ya! Thanks!

I'll order a set of these soon, will update this thread with feedback and pics.

FC Zach

I couldn't resist. . I bought myself a Christmas present just now :D I ordered the Charcoal set, will post pics when they arrive.

dkdmonk

I bought a set they are nice.
Note they do not have drivers side plastic protection.

If you call them for color samples they will send you to their manufacture near Atlanta. If I remember they have three different gray's. I also tried to talk with them about making carpet for us but they weren't interested.

I did order the "coupe only" carpet as well with plans of cutting up the rear section and making it fit with some additional material I ordered as well. I shelved that when I bought the carpet from "boostedblue..."

If you want I can take a picture of them.

FC Zach

Mats arrived yesterday, they fit well.

15604013084_8a0204b696_z.jpg