1026 GT-Four Normal Body

underscore

That is insanely cool!

PS Can you tell your buddies in Cold Lake to stop making me damn near poop myself everytime I have to go work out there?

underscore

The company I work for does wet steam boiler control systems, so every once in a while I go out to sites to help with various things.

underscore

Nothing too crazy, we mostly work in Alberta and Sask. I've been about 1.5 hours north of Lac la Biche and about an hour past the south gate of your CLAWR.

Corey

They are OZ Cronos. Discontinued long ago unfortunately. You may find a set on the forums, more likely the overseas forums though

EvanP246

Corey Darling":1uq4z82y said:
Hey Evan.

Very nice car. Love the colour ;)

What sort of flying do you do?

Haha it's a great colour. I'm in aircraft sales. We sell predominantly modern piston singles, twins and turboprops. We do jets from time to time. I fly everything with a prop under 12,500lbs. Check out our website!

http://www.flypas.com

Do you have any plans to upgrade the turbo on your car?

Corey

Hi Evan,

Sorry for the very late response - been starting up a new course and the car has been neglected a bit in storage.

I've been planning to upgrade the turbo with a rebuilt CT20B to match the Gen III ST205 EFI I'm now running. I've been looking at Gpop Shop to do the rebuild.

You must get to do a lot of ferry/delivery flights? That would be pretty fun. I don't get very many cross countries, but the ones we do get are pretty awesome.

Cheers

Corey

Corey

Recently took the Celica on another BC road trip with a friend of mine and his Audi S5. Found some fantastic roads in the vicinity of Needles, New Denver and Kalso. The brakes got so hot that the wheels started to tick/clank as they cooled.

I've got some pictures I'll post up when I find a new place to upload them, I'm out of room on the forum's gallery.

As for the car itself, it's now up to 157,000 km and still running strong. Upcoming mods:

-Purchased 17x8 et35 OZ Cronos from the GT4OC to replace my 16x7 et30 Cronos, so they will likely be up for sale sooner or later.
-Fixed a faulty tachometer (bad capacitor)
-Waiting on new OEM bulbs for some burnt out bulbs in the HVAC unit, although I also ordered some LED replacements from SuperbrightLEDs.com which I think will work. Will compare them back to back to see how they look.
-Ordered new rear hatch gas struts - originals are getting too weak to hold the hatch open.
-Ordered new rubber exhaust hangers (some are discontinued) because the exhaust was starting to rattle and rub against the rear subframe and rear right CV boot
-Thinking about ordering a set of the TTE Mirrors from the GT4OC.

Pictures to come.

Corey

Snapped on Coalmont Rd. near Princeton, BC

coalmontroad.jpg

underscore

Car looks great as always! Let me know if you decide to sell the 16x7's, I think I might have a good future home for them.