The ST185 wheel size thread (offsets, widths, etc)

CMS-GT4

Unless I buy 2 sets of new wheels I will keep them as a road wheel. I still have my old adr wheels for long trips if I ever take them. I am starting to lean towards buying a trailer to tow the car instead though to keep from racking up uneccessary miles.

Redswan

I got these to fit up 17x7.5 48 offset with a set of 215/40/17 tires. I put a rear 25mm spacer on in the rear.

14%2B-%2B6

They fit great the front does not rub, but it is about 13mm (35 to 48 offset) back in the fender and closer to the strut.

I think it would look a little better with a pair of 10mm spacers in the front, but it fits fine now.

CMS-GT4

I think its more of a bragging wheel than anything. You only save maybe 1-2lb vs buying a set of volks in the same size. I am mostly surprised they are offered in a size that would work on a gtfour.

msanders2

I noticed Enkei are coming out with new offsets and sizes for 5x100 most likely for the FRS. Would the RPF1 17x8.5 +30 offset fit front and rear without rolling fenders?

CMS-GT4

No idea. I would research them more to find out why. It might have to do with being a new company and trying to gain some ground or they are junk. I found a few decent reviews on them but not a lot of info yet.

CMS-GT4

Here is what the ones might look like in a better color. I would do a bronze or silver if I got them.

Attachments

• inmotion4.jpg
    inmotion4.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,363