horsepower steps.

From what I've read there isn't a topic on exactly work vs horsepower.

For instance 100% stock is 190-220 or something like that. And if you do the fuel cut bypass thus is what to expect say 30 hp.

Then there's things such as a turbo upgrade. But still stock... now what's my max?

I picked up a st165 with a blown motor. I've now installed a low mileage st185. It's using the st165 ecm.

My mods so far is

Walbro 255
T304 turbo manifold
arp studs
mls head gasket
57 trim compressor wheel
Hks bov.
Front mount intercooler.

I've had one turbo car. I understand how it works and had the mega squirt on other car.

But now I'm shooting for 300whp.

I don't think the stock injectors will carry it. So I know I am looking at injectors. From there can the factory ecm be tuned or would I be better off with a wide band and a diy mega squirt kit and do on the road tuning like I did my last car?

I believe I have everything done that needs to be done besides tuning and fuel.

Any feed back would be great or someone make a break down of mods per hp goal.

Thanks Jeremy

Just thought... is it possible to add secondary fuel injection at say the throttle body?

By say a single injector using a one way (diode) is that what I want to say? Then all we would need to do is setup a boost pressure fuel regulator to control the extra fuel.

Or a electronic valve that would change according to boost pressure.

psipwrd

With the mods you have i'd say get the megasquirt for tunability, gen3/supra 540-550cc injectors (I think stock is only good to 260awhp), bored fuel rail for consistent fuel pressure to all cylinders, and FPR (our cars are about 36psi so you wouldn't hit the advertised supported hp since they're tested around 41psi), and see what she does. You're going to need upgraded exhaust to see about 300awhp on that setup. Good luck!