Need collaborators to plot the 3S-GTE AFM flow curve

zf_165_gt

http://jfbreton.blogspot.ca/2014/11/dir ... nsing.html

here's how I plotted the AFM flow curve for the 3VZ-FE, does anyone want to help discover the 3S-GTE AFM curve?
I need someone with a 92-93 ST185 engine or SW20 engine who is interested in using my android application (TOYOBD1)

here are what reading an engine instant air flow rate (g/s) can be usefull to alltrac.net ::

-determining the instant Engine load(%) ( this can prove the effect of mods and/or using more psi, compare turbos cfm vs psi...)

-do I have real boost or my 17psi is only bad backpressure with no power production? ( a g/s reading will prove if it swallows LOTs of air or very little (backpressure and having difficulty burning the mixture, choking the engine) )
You realized this can be used as an engine health check when checking to buy a car...

-calculate the AF/R target from the ecu at that moment by doing calculations in accord with flow rate,mass of fuel, injector pulse width,injector size (find what AFR the ecu wanted to use at that time)

thanks for the interest if any!

MWP

Interesting, yes. Useful, probably not.

Anyone that wants to do tuning needs to move to an aftermarket ECU. 99% have their own map sensor, so the AFM goes in the bin.

zf_165_gt

I totally agree on that , but while it is still used let's make full use of it IMO.
it can be usefull to those troubleshooting on stock ecus only.