Project Spectra

Spectra1

Figured I post up a few pic of a small project I have been working on for a couple of years.........

DSC_0016_zps721c3e58.jpg

DSC_0014_zps312e6147.jpg

DSC_0015_zps833a050c.jpg

DSC_0019_zps16246c2b.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsa50dfa23.jpg

DSC_0022_zps81779ffb.jpg

DSC_0023_zps294866a0.jpg

P1250908_zps161809c0.jpg

P1250901_zpsc7bf8816.jpg

PC190920_zpsef29c035.jpg

PC190917_zpseb92365d.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

Sigh.... lots more parts to go......
DSC_0021_zps99d36bed.jpg

Ill structure this into a proper project thread as I get time but for now I figured people like pics 8)

Spectra1

CMS-GT4":29co23lj said:
Looks good. What is the rear mat from.

Rear mat is just from an alltrac. I no longer have a spare tire so I made a removable foam insert with spray foam and a top sheet of thin plywood. I am eventually going to be making a custom cut carpet for the rear but in the mean time I simply placed weights on the stock carpet to flatten it.

Ill take some pics to show what I did with the whole hatch area.

Spectra1

mkernz22":315z3kzg said:
I'm definitely interested in following this build... :shock:

Thanks! It might take me awhile but hopefully I can get more info up and make it interesting.

CSAlltrac

This guys been holding out! :shock: I spy lots of items I would love. Keep the updates coming, car looks awesome so far.

Spectra1

CSAlltrac":218l7cys said:
This guys been holding out! :shock: I spy lots of items I would love. Keep the updates coming, car looks awesome so far.

Haha ya I have been holding out just a bit. I have wanted to make a project thread for years but never got around to it. Hopefully this week I can do a big update but there is SO much to write about it might take me awhile just to get caught up.

Spectra1

So here is some pictures of when I was doing some wiring over the summer. I opened everything up to remove unused wires for the ABS, cruise, and a few other things. I also added in new wiring for the jdm folding mirrors and a few other systems directly into the dash harness so when everything is closed up it will look factory.

So the crazy thing with this picture is when im working on it I actually know where everything is and it does not feel disorganized at all. This stage of wiring is 90% complete but I dont have a pic yet because I had to put the dash back in temporary when I transported it across the boarder. Once I have the dash off again I can finish the last little bit and take a few pictures.

20140726_190414_zps2467e1da.jpg

20140726_1904180_zps76c7c409.jpg

Spectra1

Well originally the plan was simple, buy an alltrac and drive it but then it needed some minor work and since I was in there anyway I might as well do this then that and one thing lead to another. I got bit by the mod everything bug and figured I might as well have a 500000hp celica. I had to take a break a few years ago for school and my attitude and goals have since matured. My new goal is get an alltrac and drive it lol. But in all honesty im thinking around 400awhp is my target. It will be built to daily drive so full interior, AC, etc and no cage.

GT4times2

Loving what I see. Very interesting project. It would be nice to read up on the details of you build. In due time, I guess. Keep on keeping on. That's where I'm at with 2 out of 3 of my All Tracs. Sensible projects that will run. Loving your work. Btw, where did you get the leather covers? I'm almost ready to go aftermarket for seats. Hard to find kits, or even upholsterers in my area that will look into getting mine redone. Your thread is the one that's inspiring me to get mine going. :)