What did you do to your car today?

I'm always working on my car, pretty much every weekend now that the engine is out. Today I pulled apart my distributor to find my mag pickups were cracked. I did a little research and found its from overheating, so I'm looking for a new dizzy housing.

What did you do to your car today?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419185899672.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419185899672.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Thought about how to make a DIY Flex Mid Pipe for My Three (") exhaust; Than wondered if I should apply thread lock to one of my exhaust manifolds bolts, that keeps working it's self loose, which the exhaust gases then burns through my exhaust gasket.
But was just thinking about it.

Hotrodhendrix

Moved pile of upgrade parts laying on the left side of the car to the right. Yup feel pretty good about the progress today. . .

~James

FC Zach

I looked at the oil spots on the driveway as I left for work tonight :x The leak that I thought I had fixed when I had then engine out last week. . . Seems to be worse now :(

Guess I know what I'll be working on later when I'm off

Ordered a new stainless flex pipe for the one all-trac. And about to go out side to use it as a visual reference on how to hook up all the vacuum hoses and the wires along with the sensors on my other All-trac. Than try and start this one for the first time since the rebuild.

anothergt4

FC Zach":32rts6up said:
I looked at the oil spots on the driveway as I left for work tonight :x The leak that I thought I had fixed when I had then engine out last week. . . Seems to be worse now :(

Guess I know what I'll be working on later when I'm off

I feel you, every time I fix an oil leak on my brothers trac, it leaks from somewhere else, it is getting an all new motor and turbo setup this winter, so I'm hoping she seals up nicely, but for today we are chasing wiring issues on the tow rig.

UtahSleeper

I moved all the junk of the roof of my trac so I can pull it out of the garage and turn it around tomorrow. All this to give me space to finish mounting the body kit.

MoTT

A new radiator yesterday :

=>

Ordered a 40mm thick, got a 56mm so some mods needed but it will be okay...

___Scott___

I drove mine to work today. The temperature was -6F when I left and -13F when I got home. These things love cold air. :D

Hotrodhendrix

Negative degrees huh... Getting cold out here also. Darn near freezing some nights!! Texas winter is kinda like a northern summer.... Mild at best