BBK and wheel fitment thread

psipwrd

I was searching for wheels that fit the CEIKA BBK and couldn't find anything. I was wondering if we can start a thread with wheels that fit all the different Big Brake setups.

I have to have winter or all season tires on certain months of the year. I'm in need of a set of winter tires and figured I'd get cheap winter wheels that will fit my brake kit as opposed to mounting and balancing each spring and fall. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone who finds themself in a similar situation.

I'm basically looking for brake kit and wheel, diameter and width, offset, and if spacers are needed, what size.
Example: CEIKA 4pot BBK, 330mm Front, Enkei Kojin 18x9.5, 45mm offset, no spacer.

CMS-GT4

It is hard to sort this one out. Usually you need a template so you can compare a bbk to a wheel or vice versa.
I have a wilwood bbk with 11.75" rotors. My wheels are sportmax 050: 17x9 38et, but the spoke design better suits a larger bbk. I could not run these wheels and a smaller diameter st205 caliper setup, but I could run 205 calipers on maybe a 320mm+ rotor.
If you find a wheel you like, you might be able to find inner dimensions online to make a cardboard template from. You might also just look at wheels that have been run on other cars with bbk. Wheels that fit evo7-9 brembos, or the like might be a good place to start.

psipwrd

luckily both sets of wheels fit over the BBK. I guess we're not a huge forum with hundreds-thousands of setups like some others.