PIAA Bulb

Gary

One of my foglight just went dead today.
I'm thinking of replacing it with H3 PIAA Xtream White.
Anyone has experience with it?
Does the higher wattage cost problem with the stock wiring?
How long does this thing last?
Thanks

PIA-15255.jpg

pepper

Hi Gary, I have these in my foglights and have been pleased with them. Made a noticeable improvement over the replacement bulbs that were in there. Well worth the money and no problems so far.

Can't speak to the life of them, though. I tend to only use my foglights during actual fog so they're not used all that often. Mine have been in for 3 years and still going strong.

-Mike

liveXwire

Yea I'm a big fan of the Piaa blubs too. I've had the headlights for a few years now and they've worked wonders. I should get the h3's once the super special $3 phillips ones in there now burn out. I'd definitly go for it though Gary, they are really nice blubs. my roommates been using the silverstar slivania blubs in his 5th gen gt's fogs and since are simular draws have been working alot better then anything else he'd used.

i've been thinking about getting their yellow h3 bulb for my fog lights...

right now i can barely tell if they are on...i thought some piaa's might be a bit more noticeable

Gary

Nope, I'm so lazy.
Last time I turned on my headlight was a month ago. :doh:
Anyone heard abot MTec?

illGT4

Gary":ce5knk0i said:
Nope, I'm so lazy.
Last time I turned on my headlight was a month ago. :doh:
Anyone heard abot MTec?

Last time I turned my headlights on was 4 months ago. :p

Never heard of MTec. (until now)

For others not wanting to use Gary's secret weapon...

---------

Mtec as a competitor with PIAA in Japan, they designed the highest performance Halogen bulbs, which provides with 160W and the best vision. Although the wattage of Mtec's bulbs are high, they are also designed in high quality and would not make any damage to your stock harness or housing.

---------