Awesome Project ST165

Awesome-Trac

88gt4DE":13p5v5z9 said:
Mine looked terrible so I took it off .... if it was blue I might have left it 8)

I'm just worried if I remove it the paint underneath will reveal that I use to have a pinstripe before lol

Awesome-Trac

UPDATE!!! So its been awhile since I've updated my build so i figure now is a good time since i'm at work and bored out of my mind.
-ENGINE : I just installed a KO Down-pipe which i honestly love the sound and response is get from it which was well worth every penny, picked up a 1988 MKIII Supra CT26A Turbo for pretty much dirt and planning on rebuilding it, i understand it isn't a huge upgrade and most prefer just going with aftermarket but i'm happy and hoping that along with the new down-pipe and slightly bigger turbo ill gain a little more HP out of my 165.

-Exterior: other then finding a Yakima Roof rack that fits the gutter of or cars that's pretty much it, only thing i'm trying to add to that roof rack is a small basket to place my spare tire on so that i can make more room in the trunk. :D

-PROBLEMS: Last but not least the issues, as if now i seem to have a pretty bad oil leak right under the turbo where the banjo fitting is so it could be something on top but won't be able to get to it until the turbo is rebuilt, i also have a leak where the down-pipe meets the mid-pipe so i'm pretty sure its its just the gasket that goes between both.

Awesome-Trac

Update and Upgrades
-326mm "STI rotors"
-Brembo Calipers "Porsche 911"
-KO downpipe 2.5in
-CT26A 50Trim 7MGTE Turbo
-SSR GT-2 18x8 42 offset
-25mm spacer/adapters
-Power by Max neo-chrome luguts
-HKS Blow off valve
-ST185 2nd Gen transmission
-JDM Rear Vented Post-facelift tails
-Exedy Clutch Kit w/OEM Throwout Bearing
-JDM Folding mirrors
-Custom Rear Deck Lid Spoiler
-Quick Release Steering Wheel
-Hella H3 Headlight Housing
-Rally Armor Red UR Mud Flaps
-Yakima Gutter Roof Rack w/Basket
-Subaru Lamco Boost gauge
-Apexi Turbo Timer w/HKS harness
-Megan Racing Coilovers Street series
-Cusco Catch Can
-Prius inverter Radiator "water to air setup"
-Hayden power steering cooler
-Mishimoto 12" slim fan
-Blox 12" slim fan
-Low Temp Thermostat 170 degree
-ASI aluminum Radiator
-Energy Front sway bar bushings

So I've been pretty busy making this car into my Awesome Daily Monster and I even won 3rd Place at ToyotaFest at Long Beach Ca which is better then Nothing :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    479.3 KB · Views: 991