What did you do to your car today?

You poor thing! Ha, I'm loving the cold weather here in texas. Expecting 2-4" of snow today, just wish my alltrac could go play, oh well my sti will have to suffice for now :D

Found out why my t-vis never worked. One of the nipples is broken [emoji33]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420930310115.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420930310115.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,687

kiko laser eyes

I'm trying to shop for cheap strut and shock set for my 90 alltrac. Don't know about ebay, some sellers list alltrac same as other model fit. Anyone got any info out there for me.

underscore

kiko laser eyes":2ayf4rrv said:
I'm trying to shop for cheap strut and shock set for my 90 alltrac. Don't know about ebay, some sellers list alltrac same as other model fit. Anyone got any info out there for me.

If they use the same part number for the rears for the Alltrac as the other trims they won't fit.

Redswan

CSAlltrac":3juczjh4 said:
Walked by it sitting in the garage covered, touched the mirror as I left for work and said bye. :twisted:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who talks to my GT4 :twisted:

Weather was nice out and the temp got up to around 45. So my grandson and I hooked up some water hoses to the side feed intake I put on the built 3sgte. Wasn't much, but great making memories with my grandson.

Redswan

fwame_dwagon":12mhlbjf said:
Slow... Between work and school I barely have the time or energy to work on it. Did a lot today tho.

That's good. I was hoping that engine worked out alright for you.

killemalltrac

Yesterday actually... I picked my 165 up from KO Racing after a huge amount of maintenance and clean up. So happy to have found someone who actually knows his shit hahaha!

I'm tempted to just drop my car off at a shop and have them finish everything up. All the little nickel and dime parts I keep having to replace are adding up to more time wasted than anything.

The Good, put new shoes on the front of the FX-16. The Bad, is while I had it up in the air with the floor jack, I notice the floor panels where getting bad quick. Another bucket list item moved to the top of the Most do Now for this summer. Sure wish I could find a good southern shell???

Redswan

fwame_dwagon":yjuceds3 said:
I'm tempted to just drop my car off at a shop and have them finish everything up. All the little nickel and dime parts I keep having to replace are adding up to more time wasted than anything.

stick with it. It will all be worth it in the end.

Redswan

I took the car out for a Sunday drive and blew the rear diff seal. I knew I should have replaced it before I put it in. Oh well atleast it made it home safely.