Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

Sal_the_man

Title: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15
Where: 200 Schoolhouse Dr, Middletown, MD 21769 (Rally Point)
When: January 17, 2015 @ 12:00PM

14255975066_916028b207_b.jpg

Hey guys, I sold my MR2 earlier this year but would like to meet Alltrac owners in the area! This is a small cruise that UMD's car club - College Park Tuning - has planned for next month. It would be a great opportunity to meet you guys in person.

Assuming it hasn't snowed around that date, this will be a fun activity to do over break. It's significantly shorter than the catoctin cruise, but much smoother and arguably faster. It will probably take 1.5 - 2 hours to complete if we're going at a moderate pace, but I know all the places where we can open the taps ;)

We can all go downtown for food afterwards. There is this restaurant called "Pizza & Pretzel creations" which has dope pizza.

So who's down?

14299290293_8c639d1a58_b.jpg

14092520377_846e2e3009_b.jpg

1. Salman Kazmi - Ride along
2. Morgan Rock - Subaru Legacy 2.5T
3. Logan Bair - Mazdaspeed Miata
4. Danny Gross - Mazda 3
5. Max Korzan - Red civic
6. Timpi Singh - Porsche 911
7. Amad Syed - Focus ST
8. Kingake - MKII MR2
9. Alex Murphy - BMW M5
10. Muneer Zuhurudeen - Fiesta ST
11. Willie Williamson - MKII MR2 Turbo
12. Louis Schiavone - Ride Along
13. Ammar Yasser - BMW M3
14. David Podloch - Mazda 6
15. Max Kolesar - Fiesta ST
16. Hayat Noor - A car
17. Jamal Aladdin - Focus ST
18. Eric Sieve - Celica All Trac
19. Nate Self - Ride along
20. Dan Gugger - Ride Along
21. Chris Cervenka - Mustang 5.0
22. Zhao - Mustang 5.0
23. Danny Pennington - Subaru WRX

88gt4DE

My schedule is actually open. Need to do a maintenance run down and oil change being its really just mostly sat around for 2 months ... Obviously any hint of snow or salt and I'm out ... :smokes:

Sal_the_man

88gt4DE":15sp700v said:
My schedule is actually open. Need to do a maintenance run down and oil change being its really just mostly sat around for 2 months ... Obviously any hint of snow or salt and I'm out ... :smokes:

Ha you still have some time to do both. And yes, most people share that concern

Sal_the_man

Just want to clarify that next week's cruise will be postponed if there is snow on the roads. However, we will still be driving even if there is salt on the ground. I know that is a concern for some, but that is the plan.

Sal_the_man

womp womp womppp :/

I did a dry run today. It took 1 hour and 16 minutes by myself, and I was driving quite spiritedly. I say 90% of the roads are salt free, and the other 10% you are driving for one minute total.

Was only stuck behind cars twice throughout the drive. Other than that, they were pretty empty and was very fun

88gt4DE

Gonna have to sit this one out. Way to busy at work this week to even get it up there ... Enjoy guys :smokes:

Sal_the_man

For those who are participating in the cruise tomorrow, please arrive at the high school by 12:00PM sharp. We will be leaving by 12:20PM and will not be waiting for anyone coming late. Address is in the original post.

Feel free to hit me up (Salman) at 301-788-7168 if you have any questions, or need to find the way.

88gt4DE

Man , wish I could have gotten there. Even if the car was road ready we had a family emergency and I would of had to back out. Sucks ... Two rare Alltracs there would have been the shit ... :wink: