MR2 Widebody

True life wheeler dealer episode here. Started with a 1999 Volvo V70 XC that needed a radiator and an ABS ECM unit, fixed and traded that for a 93 Celica GT w/Caldina swap that had a melted piston, fixed that now I am trading it plus 2000 for this:
image.php

I also have missed owning one of these. I don't really regret trading for my Alltrac 8 years ago. But I do miss the experience the 2s give. Something about having that engine right behind you that just makes it so vivid. After a decade of AWD and FWD cars I am ready for a change.
How long did you own yours for?

Redswan

CTechBlueDragon":2yj4ruc0 said:
I also have missed owning one of these. I don't really regret trading for my Alltrac 8 years ago. But I do miss the experience the 2s give. Something about having that engine right behind you that just makes it so vivid. After a decade of AWD and FWD cars I am ready for a change.
How long did you own yours for?

I had mine for about a year. I bought it for $500 with a shelled engine and swapped a JDM 3sgte into it. It was quite a pain in the butt since it had some sensors and such taken from it too. I managed to upgrade the turbo and some other modifications. It was taken from me before its time due to an engine fire on Christmas eve 2003.

Picture%2B022.jpg

DCP_1075.JPG

:cry:
DCP_1238.JPG