xiiimotorsports GEN 3 TB inlet

klue

Production is ready.

I would like to offer a discount for initial purchases on the xiiimotorsports GEN 3 Throttle Body Inlet. These can be used to facilitate a FMIC install, custom WTA, or factory water to air. The production version will be 2" long from flange base to the end of the tube. If you require a shorter version please note that and we can have one cut to the length you specificity.

The throttle body inlet features a smooth transition from your intercooler piping to the inlet of the throttle body with no sharp edges to cause turbulence or otherwise disrupt the flow. The flange and tube are made of high quality light weight 6061 Aluminum, and precision TIG welded in house. Flanges are precision cut using a cnc water jet cutter to provide a perfect fit. Tube is machined on a CNC lathe, not formed. The inlet will come fully polished unless requested other wise.

USD
Price is $79 Retail
Group buy price is $70

http://www.xiiimotorsports.com/index.php/xiiimotorsports-gen-3-throttle-body-inlet.html
Dont mind the price on the website I had to get the numbers right so the shipping quote works properly

I will run the group buy for 1 week or until we can get 10 orders.
Any orders can be ordered through our website link is here

PAID in FULL
1.Matt Hasek (facebook)
2. WALKER (alltrac.net) (short)
3.ST_6396 (alltrac.net)
4.Luka (6gc.net)
5.Devon (facebook)

Thank you for your continued support. Every purchase helps fund future developments
Luke
xiiimotorsports

10644860_886026608098737_2630720130464749633_n.jpg

klue

PAID in FULL
1.Matt Hasek (facebook)
3.ST_6396 (alltrac.net)
4.Luka (6gc.net)
5.Devon (facebook)

5 more needed!

klue

PAID in FULL
1.Matt Hasek (facebook)
3.ST_6396 (alltrac.net)
4.Luka (6gc.net)
5.Devon (facebook)
6.Louis Bui (facebook)
7.Mike Hill (alltrac.net)

only 4 more pre order spots!

klue

hey guys the link is in the first post. I need some help from one of you. I need the distance between the stock intercooler outlet and the face of the throttle body. In otherwords if you removed the rubber coupler and put everything back how much space is there between the edge of the intercooler outlet and the throttlebody face

zaluss

klue":3nay8qa2 said:
hey guys the link is in the first post. I need some help from one of you. I need the distance between the stock intercooler outlet and the face of the throttle body. In otherwords if you removed the rubber coupler and put everything back how much space is there between the edge of the intercooler outlet and the throttlebody face

Ordered. I don't have the motor yet but I'll measure it when it gets here if no one else does.

klue

zaluss":1xac1g82 said:
klue":1xac1g82 said:

Ordered. I don't have the motor yet but I'll measure it when it gets here if no one else does.

Thanks Id appreciate that

klue

PAID in FULL
1.Matt Hasek (facebook)
3.ST_6396 (alltrac.net)
4.Luka (6gc.net)
5.Devon (facebook)
6.Louis Bui (facebook)
7.Mike Hill (alltrac.net)(zaluss)

klue

Updates:
Hey guys, going to the machine shop tomorrow to start production on the second part of the assembly. I'm going to work over making a change to the flange to incorporate an Oring seal, standard size so it would be easy to replace.

Secondly, and quite frankly. I need someone to step up and help me with some measurements. I need to get the distance between the throttle body face and the end of the intercooler outlet so that I know if its workable to cut the pipe short enough to fit a stock set up.

email me or PM
Thanks
Luke

klue

1.Matt Hasek (facebook)
3.ST_6396 (alltrac.net)
4.Luka (6gc.net)
5.Devon (facebook)
6.Louis Bui (facebook)
7.Mike Hill (alltrac.net)(zaluss)
8.enderswift (6gc.net)

klue

Hey so it doesn't look like I will be able to do a STOCK fitment. I have not had any help getting the dimensions so I have no way to confirm it will fit.

I think there is enough room in there to do it, but without measurements I cant say for certain. If anyone wants a custom length im willing to do that. As for now we will stay at the 2" fitment on the production parts. If you are not interested anymore and would like a refund please contact me at info@xiiimotorsports.com

Secondly, I've spent some time working with the machinist to fit an ORING on the flange to improve sealing.
Material is ordered, as soon as we finish up the tool paths the flanges will get oring fit. After that its welding and polishing then sale !

11050157_973284586039605_63141216220931980_n.jpg

zaluss

My engine was delayed until this Friday due to weather back east. If you can hold out until the weekend, I can take some measurements. Just tell me where to measure.

klue

this is the update on the product of late. They are at the polisher now should have them back in a few days ready for sale/delivery. There is a small price increase necessitated by the extra machining for the oring and the actual o ring
Luke

11057802_984344194933644_3870004575672460812_n.jpg