Meet in Washington

Pacific Northwest Areas

Meet in Washington

Postby 1993gt » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people are here from Washington, but I have about 5 people with 5th gen celica's that want to do a meet in Washington. The location would probably be the Dicks Drive In, in Edmond's. I'm just wanting to know how many people would come. Let me know and we can set up a date!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
1993gt
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:00 am

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby Eurus » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:57 am

1993gt wrote:Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people are here from Washington, but I have about 5 people with 5th gen celica's that want to do a meet in Washington. The location would probably be the Dicks Drive In, in Edmond's. I'm just wanting to know how many people would come. Let me know and we can set up a date!


Man, just stealing my thunder. Lol. If you need help hosting let me know. I set one of these up last year with a good turn out, and plan to have one later in the year too.
Eurus
Club Member
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: Skagit WA

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby 1993gt » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Ya that would be lovely, if you wanted to get all the people from this forum or others and we could set up a date that would be pretty sweet! I have 5 people say that Dicks in Edmonds works for them, so I'd prefer to have it their. But just let me know. Im getting a job soon, so my schedule will be more active.
1993gt
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:00 am

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby Anoo21 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:12 am

Go to pstoc they always have a good turnout
Image
Anoo21
Club Member
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 am
Location: Kansas

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby amx » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:19 pm

North Seattle here -- I own 3 fifth gens, and I'd totally be down for a meet in Edmonds. :)
amx
Newbie
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby Soup84 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 am

Not gonna make this one, but I'll be moving up to Whidbey Island this summer. Glad you guys have events like this up there. You'll have another member there soon enough!
1992 GT-S Celica - Daily driver
1992 All-trac - Beautifully maintained show car
1993 All-trac - Salvaged parts, RIP
Soup84
Club Member
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Jacksonville, Fl

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby Eurus » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 am

Soup84 wrote:Not gonna make this one, but I'll be moving up to Whidbey Island this summer. Glad you guys have events like this up there. You'll have another member there soon enough!

I currently live on Whidbey, and I am sooo sorry you have to move there. Im assuming you have to move to Oak Harbor for the base, and for that I can not apologize enough. only partially joking.
Car events are everywhere in Washington, however we have a small quota of All-tracs that are allowed to be running at once.

1993gt: I will pm you. I would love to set this up again this year, but would like your input, and help. I believe we may have met before, also.
Eurus
Club Member
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: Skagit WA

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby 1993gt » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Well I still need to set up a date. Probably will be next month around this time. Any input on good dates? Like I said, I'm getting a job soon so Im not sure about my schedule
1993gt
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:00 am

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby Soup84 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Eurus wrote:
Soup84 wrote:Not gonna make this one, but I'll be moving up to Whidbey Island this summer. Glad you guys have events like this up there. You'll have another member there soon enough!

I currently live on Whidbey, and I am sooo sorry you have to move there. Im assuming you have to move to Oak Harbor for the base, and for that I can not apologize enough. only partially joking.
Car events are everywhere in Washington, however we have a small quota of All-tracs that are allowed to be running at once.

1993gt: I will pm you. I would love to set this up again this year, but would like your input, and help. I believe we may have met before, also.


Yep, we're heading there for the base and I've heard the same thing about Oak Harbor; don't live there! We're looking at Anacortes or as far out as Burlington (some nice houses out that way!) Maybe even La Conner. Any recommendations? Are you military as well?
Really looking forward to getting there so I can finally purchase another All-trac!
1992 GT-S Celica - Daily driver
1992 All-trac - Beautifully maintained show car
1993 All-trac - Salvaged parts, RIP
Soup84
Club Member
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Jacksonville, Fl

Re: Meet in Washington

Postby Eurus » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 am

Yep, we're heading there for the base and I've heard the same thing about Oak Harbor; don't live there! We're looking at Anacortes or as far out as Burlington (some nice houses out that way!) Maybe even La Conner. Any recommendations? Are you military as well?
Really looking forward to getting there so I can finally purchase another All-trac![/quote]

Send me a PM, I want to share some info with you that way, so this thread doesn't veer off topic. However, I would personally recommend either North Burlington, Anacortes, South Mount Vernon and at a stretch North Coupeville. Also, if you're on Facebook, check out my friends page "Whidbey Island Subaru Enthusiasts (W.I.S.E.); if you want to get into a good group of car enthusiasts on the island.
Eurus
Club Member
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Location: Skagit WA


Return to NorthWest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests