Will it fit?

So im thinking about buying one of these through our shop and then making better more durable ones that i can sell on here. Seems to show all years of the 3sgte but i just wanna make sure. Im sure alot of you 165 owners would love to get rid of that hideous Iron DP. Price isnt really an object as we're gonna buy it through our shop and then just reverse engineer it and make it out of better grade materials with better welds. Possibly titanium ones in the future.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360652790394?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

___Scott___

Awesome-Trac":2kf1c4bl said:
mostly for second gen motors
I am not aware of a downpipe on the market that fits the ST165. If you are, please share.

One of the things on my to-do list is to build a downpipe for my ST165. If someone has a decent one I can buy for a reasonable price, I'd rather do that.

Theres an Aussie 3" out there but its expensive. I think SS Autochrome has one but i dont know of anyone who has it or if it fits or not

___Scott___

ViciousDelta":1uzpmqis said:
Theres an Aussie 3" out there but its expensive. I think SS Autochrome has one but i don't know of anyone who has it or if it fits or not
The SS Autochrome and the eBay one linked above are both cheap knock-offs of the Aussie, which as far as I know are only for the 2nd gen 3S-GTE. Of course it's possible to put 2nd gen exhaust components (manifold/turbo/downpipe) on the 1st gen 3S-GTE in the ST165, but I don't want to do that just to get the downpipe.