GB: Exhaust ??

sarnodude

I'm surprised there isn't a Group Buy for cat-back exhaust systems.
Our cars are getting pretty old, after all.

CMS-GT4

There are quite a few on ebay that already exist. I don't think the demand is above the supply currently.

celica_gtx

I've never understood why buy high priced cat back systems when you can buy a full custom exhaust at the same price.

FC Zach

Twincam.22":2p2u8u3r said:
I do always worry about quality of ebay stuff. . Anyone have experience of these exhausts?

My received my car early 2013, it came from a previous owner with what I think is an eBay exhaust and it's a 3" from turbo back. The brand on the muffler I think says Motoria, the build quality looks pretty good and I would consider buying it for myself if the car had not came with an exhaust.
968954_598519826836167_1904108914_n.jpg

My only complaint is the pipe over the crossmember is tight and was hitting in a couple places, I fixed that with a ball peen hammer :D
1656061_898983256789821_6360523388611846973_n.jpg

In the pic above you can see the front mount which I also believe to be an eBay part, I have no complaints about that either.

Awesome-Trac

I live in a evil place called California where they love to hand out pieces of paper called forced donations for modified exhaust

I also have the "Motoria" branded e-bay exhaust and I am very pleased with it. I also had a downpipe clearance issue, I believe these were designed with the tubular ss autochrome manifold in use because when I had that and the exhaust on the DP cleared easily.