The Moderate ST185

msanders2

Grp A bumper? You must be from Austria. Well G' Day Mate! Put another shrimp on tha Barbie! :p

Hopefully you've seen dumb and dumber and will understand that line lol
Are those bumper covers still available from your dealer?

st182er

HAHA yes I am from Australia.

I was very lucky to find the roof spoiler as I have been searching for years now. I manage to buy one off a member of the celica facebook page. Oh the joys of the internet.

The bumper was ordered from Toyota, so it is safe to assume that you can still order them from TOYOTA.

in other news I have installed some brass bushings from speedsource. They don't make a large difference, just makes getting into gears a lot smoother.

11050270_10153751406203636_5142144151480660594_n.jpg

1016461_10153751405988636_4938847900920198085_n.jpg

msanders2

I ordered one from Japan had to jump through some hoops and shipping cost a fortune. No Toyota dealer in the US will order them, even though there are 3 in the warehouse in California. I've called maybe 25 or 30 dealerships, they all say sure we can get it. Then the next day they call and say no, it's a non import part. Oh well, I finally got one!

st182er

I got mine straight from the dealership, postage was free and bumper was cheaper than anything on the internet.

11079606_10153828804658636_7381624254970540474_n.jpg

2RM

Did you use raw plastic prep before you spayed? Raw plastic bumpers have to be prepped right so you wont have the pain peel right off.

st182er

Paint is on there for good. tried scratching it on the bottom and it is solid.

As for the grill sanders, I DIY using after market grill to protect large objects from damaging the coolers.

Knedroscik

If you don't mind me asking. Where did you buy the bumper from?
I've been looking for an OEM one as well, with no luck so far.

fussellbug

If you don't mind me asking. Where did you buy the bumper from?
I've been looking for an OEM one as well, with no luck so far.

HAHA yes I am from Australia.

The bumper was ordered from Toyota, so it is safe to assume that you can still order them from TOYOTA.

Toyota Australia can order parts from the Japanese parts warehouse because of their close geographic locations. US Toyota dealers cannot do the same thing. You might try ordering through http://www.amayama.com/. They can get parts from Japan and ship anywhere in the world.

msanders2

Amayama is your only option, that's where I got mine. Don't ask anyone on here from Canada if they would help you to get one, they won't.

Spectra1

msanders2":lkihe9k0 said:
Amayama is your only option, that's where I got mine. Don't ask anyone on here from Canada if they would help you to get one, they won't.

O really? Im from Canada andI dont remember being asked. Maybe you should generalize a little less.

st182er

They came off a 22b

I run a 30mm spacer on the rear and it still isn't where I want it. looking to get a set of RPF1 17x9 +35