Votes: 8 61.5%
  • engine mount kit

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • crossmember kit

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

klue

Hi guys/girls

finishing up the last GB right now and trying to get an idea what we should be planning for the future.

please vote only if you have cash in hand ready to purchase the item at a group buy price.

if we can sell 10 units = 10% off

Luke

zaluss

I already jumped on the gen3 throttle inlet group buy, may as well take more money from me.

I'm in for a rear subframe kit!

klue

Awesome-Trac":3m9iv62o said:
I feel like the 165 motor mounts would be awesome since our cars are getting extremely hard to come by

I make a set for the st165 and st185 the kit includes ALL the mounts :) 4 in total

klue

zaluss":qaof9m2a said:
I already jumped on the gen3 throttle inlet group buy, may as well take more money from me.

I'm in for a rear subframe kit!

should be ready for you by the end of this week, currently getting polished :)

klue":1xym8oli said:
jamiehill72":1xym8oli said:
GT4_DRED":1xym8oli said:
I'm in for the rear diff/sub-frame kit.

I bought one of these a few months back and it made a huge difference. Great quality stuff!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone is pretty happy with them but I dont have any reviews please post one up for me when you get a chance

http://www.xiiimotorsports.com/index.php/xiiimotorsports-rear-end-bushing-kit.html
Is this company still around? I checked on the link, and it doesn't work. For the rear subframe mounts, did this supplier reproduce the original rubber bushings? Or did this company provide poly bushings? My preference is original rubber, but those seem to be non-existent at this time.

sodap0p":1mp3y3p9 said:
https://www.xiiimotorsports.com/products/xiiimotorsports-rear-end-bushing-kit

Looks like they went with "Acetal Copolymer certified to ASTM d6778" and aluminum for the diff
Thanks. So they will exist.

Does anyone know of any source for OEM-equivalent natural rubber bushings? I can't seem to find Toyota OEM bushings for these vintage ST185's anymore.