FC Zach

Redswan":1gr4b3i3 said:
Do you know what else is discontinued? That TRD shift knob :p

:D :evil:
This one :)
10013968_739841829370632_1749568468_n.jpg

Redswan

Redswan":1hdevqu3 said:
I also blew way to much money on these goodies, but they were too rare to pass up.

Legit!
$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

I still can't believe I finally found a genuine RC badge and Carlos Sainz Plaque! I am so excited.

celi703

Redswan":ubabewei said:
I also blew way to much money on these goodies, but they were too rare to pass up.

Legit!
$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

If you come across another legit carlos sainz shifter plaque let me know. Those are ultra rare to find.

Redswan

I will let you guys know if I come across another. I search ebay weekly for these things. After 15 years I finally got lucky.
Did uoi guys like the replica badges that I made for you? I am considering trying to do the RC rear one if I have time before I leave this summer.

Lamont

Redswan":1pyqj19x said:
Redswan":1pyqj19x said:

Legit!
$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

I still can't believe I finally found a genuine RC badge and Carlos Sainz Plaque! I am so excited.

Make replicas of the RC badge PLEASE!!! I am the one who drummed this one up for sale, but I couldn't bid that high :cry: , but I'm glad it went to a US Alltrac owner.

Redswan

Lamont":5zsahd81 said:
Redswan":5zsahd81 said:
Redswan":5zsahd81 said:
I also blew way to much money on these goodies, but they were too rare to pass up. I still can't believe I finally found a genuine RC badge and Carlos Sainz Plaque! I am so excited.

Make replicas of the RC badge PLEASE!!! I am the one who drummed this one up for sale, but I couldn't bid that high :cry: , but I'm glad it went to a US Alltrac owner.

Thanks for gouging the price :p I'll have to make that up in the production costs :D Oh well whatever it takes to make the community better I guess.

Redswan

Also for this RC Badge remake...I need to know how much demand there is for them before I make a run at it.

msanders2

Redswan":viqavmsw said:
Also for this RC Badge remake...I need to know how much demand there is for them before I make a run at it.

I'd buy one. You should start a separate thread and I'm sure more people would see it.

Lamont

Redswan":1gu6448o said:
Thanks for gouging the price :p I'll have to make that up in the production costs :D Oh well whatever it takes to make the community better I guess.

Not me, I was out well before $100 :rofl: . I'm in for a couple if you make replicas.

Redswan

So I got my goodies installed...

new CS plaque #361 of 5000
15%2B-%2B1

It fits nicely
15%2B-%2B1

new trunk mat. It doesn't quite fit but it looks good.
15%2B-%2B1

Redswan

So I finally did it!

I picked up a pair of front ST205 calipers and a set of ST205 rear calipers.

Front:
$_57.JPG

Rear:
$_12.JPG

I am going to pick up a pair of IS300 front rotors tomorrow and drill them to 5x100 and see if that works.

I'm such a sucker for this car :p