Wilwood big brake set up (rear)

MARLON1211

to be honest it's a tad heavier due to bigger rotors, but the Wilwood caliper is very light compared to the stock one which it makes up the difference between the two set up. But man the stopping power is amazing its a night and day difference.

TheNubkins

They don't have it listed because it's more of a special order type deal because they machine the hat to allow you to keep your OEM parking brake. Just got an email back from them. 949 for the front and 1399 for the rear. If you purchase both at once a small discount can be made(or so I was told by Revolution). I'm debating ordering these up right away.

MARLON1211

TheNubkins":128t4h8n said:
They don't have it listed because it's more of a special order type deal because they machine the hat to allow you to keep your OEM parking brake. Just got an email back from them. 949 for the front and 1399 for the rear. If you purchase both at once a small discount can be made(or so I was told by Revolution). I'm debating ordering these up right away.

Yes your absolutely right. The rotors are custom made that's why it's a little expensive. Cuz our cars have the drum shoe like ebrake they have to hollow out the center disc to accommodate the hand brake setup. That's why is direct bolt on. You can get their cheaper set up but no handbrake function. Im not sure though that the price given to you is with powder coated caliper with slotted crossdrilled rotors oherwise you'll be getting blank rotors with flat black calipers.