hi everyone

alltracshoak

Is this site still active.. just missing my black beauty and thought I come by and check out the alltrac forsale section.. this was mines when I still had it

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,423

underscore

Still active, but all forums seem to be slowing down lately thanks to that garbage known as facebook it seems.

alltracshoak

I may be in the market for another alltrac so if anyone is reading , I'm looking for a black st185.. if within California I wouldn't mind a project/fixer upper .. out of state, must not have rust.. and be able to drive back to California

alltracshoak

Good or bad one.. as long as it has straight body.. no rust.. and I can tow it back within cali.. I'm due to make one look like my old one again ..

Awesome-Trac

alltracshoak":15x7smmn said:
Good or bad one.. as long as it has straight body.. no rust.. and I can tow it back within cali.. I'm due to make one look like my old one again ..

Damn I remember when you had yours posted on CL, I was actually looking to buy it but ended up with a 165!

alltracshoak

Awesome-Trac":2kbn374w said:
alltracshoak":2kbn374w said:

Damn I remember when you had yours posted on CL, I was actually looking to buy it but ended up with a 165!

should of
.. it went for 3k only with all the goodies :cry:

Awesome-Trac

alltracshoak":1fiit4vh said:
Awesome-Trac":1fiit4vh said:
alltracshoak":1fiit4vh said:

should of
.. it went for 3k only with all the goodies :cry:

I was pretty close lol

Sifu

Wassap! It's slow and worse at other sites. Forums aren't as big as they use to be and some just shut down. Glad to hear you're possibly in the market.

alltracshoak

Sifu":2sekv7xu said:
Wassap! It's slow and worse at other sites. Forums aren't as big as they use to be and some just shut down. Glad to hear you're possibly in the market.
Yoh. How's your Trac coming along ?

Sifu

alltracshoak":2fkng1fm said:
Sifu":2fkng1fm said:
Lol! Whew... Good one.
Same 5#1t different day. We moved again so I haven't had time to work on anything! I'm fighting just to keep the lawn in check. Plus with kids?!? You get nothing done. But I'm slowly working on the houses and buying more paint and body tools. I'm getting there, maybe 3 more years...

alltracshoak

Sifu":13g7fwjl said:
alltracshoak":13g7fwjl said:
Sifu":13g7fwjl said:
Lol! Whew... Good one.
Same 5#1t different day. We moved again so I haven't had time to work on anything! I'm fighting just to keep the lawn in check. Plus with kids?!? You get nothing done. But I'm slowly working on the houses and buying more paint and body tools. I'm getting there, maybe 3 more years...
Take your time.. project money pit will get done eventually ;)

Awesome-Trac

GT4times2

I think this car was mine at a certain point. Wasn't it purchased from some guy out in Jersey? I could be wrong. Looks very much like it. Good luck finding another one. They're getting harder to come by. That's the reason why I haven't sold any of my last 3 Alltracs. Just looking to build enough space to store them all. :)

alltracman78

alltracshoak":15sfppzv said:
jl1524":15sfppzv said:
Not black, but it's in CA and says it's rust free.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5042609043.html
it's a nice one but looking at it I won't pass smog due to no afm

I don't want to sound like a dick, but that's the worst reason I've ever heard for not buying an Alltrac.
Judging by the picture; it's a US spec engine [it has the EGR stuff] that they put an RC intercooler on and are running either the ST205 electronics or a piggyback/standalone.

Either way, an AFM/ECU isn't that hard to find. You can use a regular JDM one or an RC one. That and possibly some wiring and you pass smog.

Sifu":7binybbz said:
I'm glad I don't live in California. I wouldn't be able to enjoy cars there.

Truest statement ever! Ha
That's why I have all my cars registered in New Mexico still. No front license plate, no smog, no emission tests at all, I think the only real law they crack down on is window tint. Can't go lower than 20% in the front. Other than that, your free to have straight pipe exhast, any mods you want, anything pretty much goes. Just have insurance and yearly registration sticker on your plate am your good to go :D