Replacement Fenders

RedCelicaTRD

Does anyone know of any aftermarket fenders? I've been able to find narrow body fenders, but no widebody. I'm looking for just a stock replacement. Only one side is available through Toyota or I would just go that route.

underscore

For the front? You can get them from GT4 Racing out of Poland or off any widebody Celica, like the GTS.

RedCelicaTRD

The GT4 Racing fenders are fiberglass. I'm looking for metal. And I'm also trying to find a new fender, not a used one from a GTS.

deecee

Never heard of aftermarket replica widebody fenders/guards in metal. This isn't an american car where you can buy mass produced parts off the shelf.

2nd hand or fibreglass is the best you are going to get otherwise talk with your local toyota dealer/Lithia and see what they can get you if you want new

RedCelicaTRD

There are aftermarket fenders available online for narrow body. I just used google and found a few. I am not sure if new narrow body fenders are available from Toyota, but they could be.

deecee

Talked with the local Toyota parts person. Stock is in Japan

- 53801-2B160 Front Fender Widebody RH $329+NZ
- 53802-2B160 Front Fender Widebody LH $329+NZ

RedCelicaTRD

That sucks! My guy called Toyota US and they can't get any out of Japan. I noticed Amayama has them listed also. However, they are pretty expensive.

RedCelicaTRD

Wait a second, those part numbers are for the fenders with blinkers if I remember right. That part number isn't available at all in the US.

deecee

1) my parts guy is pretty awesome and works for Toyota NZ. He gets quotes within a day or two from Japan. If stuff has been discontinued (like the door seals) he'll let you know.
2) we have cars with indicators on the side. I only use a japanese based EPC to quote numbers from. Mark corrected me on the numbers anyway. Inner guard protectors are also available.

finally, only 1x rc bumper in stock in Japan. I think I'll buy it just for kicks