Turbo Timer

Rick89GTS

I won a Blitz Multi Speed Turbo Timer (MSTT) off eBay.
It's got the 0-60 and 1/4 mile functions. (Though I doubt I 'll be using those ones much) Still waiting on USPS...
Anybody else here have this version and are you happy with it?
blitz.jpg

Rick89GTS

Gary":x37hhrxh said:
Rick, you forgot to mention that you got it for $31 :p
Yeah, eBay is a real crap shoot; sometimnes you get deals and sometimes the bidding just goes nuts for certain items.

Rick89GTS

92 All-Trac":2d4j9mi7 said:
That's a good deal Rick....

Josh,

The auction ended at 03:30 hrs PST, (seller is located in Japan) so there wasn't any of that last-minute sniping that you usually see. I'm a night owl, so I sniped in there :mrgreen: Still waiting on USPS...

Gary

Rick89GTS":29w8w801 said:
92 All-Trac":29w8w801 said:
That's a good deal Rick....

Josh,

The auction ended at 03:30 hrs PST, (seller is located in Japan) so there wasn't any of that last-minute sniping that you usually see. I'm a night owl, so I sniped in there :mrgreen: Still waiting on USPS...
I was watching that too. :mrgreen:

Rick89GTS

Actually, I'm kinda disappointed. I read something about it having all the regular features as the Dual version. Therefore, I assumed that it had a boost gauge like the Dual Turbo Timer does but I found out later that it does not. Oh well, for US$31, still not too bad. (Still waiting for USPS...)

Rick89GTS

Got the Blitz Multi Speed Turbo Timer in the mail today!
The Blitz website doesn't have any wiring directions for it, WTF?! :shrug:
I've been web surfing but haven't come up with any directions yet. Anyone got any leads they could pass on to me? I'm anxious to get it hooked up :D

Plex

I have a Blitz TT in my ST165, I LOVE it to death :) Works great, and doesn't seem too hard to install

Rick89GTS

Hmmm, I don't have any experience with Blitz turbo timers. Is the wiring universal or specific for each model type?

Rick89GTS

Okay, found this diagram for the FATT version and it has the same color codes as mine. For those of you who have the Blitz Turbo Timers, do you recommend the adaptor harness or did you hard wire?
FATT.gif

Rick89GTS

Kris: Does the Greddy harness match up with the Blitz plugs? If it does, I'll take it for US$10 shipped. I'll post a pic of my Blitz plugs later on tonight. :)