Gen 1 3SGTE oil feel line

hoys

I've been fixing up this ST 165 and it has a pretty nasty oil leak on the turbo feed lines. Initially thought it was just the gaskets being bad (or non-existent as PO used RTV....). Replaced the gaskets and the leak was even worse. I've diagnosed it as the feed line before the turbo feed line assembly leaking. Is this a part I can still get? (I know, unlikely, going to check tomorrow) or how do I bypass this silly oil block?

Thanks!

anothergt4

Do you have a picture? It sounds like you may be talking about the oil cooler? I'm not sure you can just bypass it, maybe you could install a remote cooler? Is it the sardine can looking thing with a couple of "banjo" bolts through it?

hoys

anothergt4":3br80ycw said:
Do you have a picture? It sounds like you may be talking about the oil cooler? I'm not sure you can just bypass it, maybe you could install a remote cooler? Is it the sardine can looking thing with a couple of "banjo" bolts through it?

Yep, the sardine can looking thing. I've opted to use this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436378310.530659.jpg

Get a larger 18mm banjo to -4AN and possibly extend the drain to the oil pan drain.

anothergt4

Gotcha, if you want to try another cooler I have one laying around somewhere, you could have it for shipping, I've got quite a few parts just lying around that I'd rather go to someone needing them.