ST165 Bushings/Suspension parts and where to buy

UtahSleeper

So, just recently got my alltrac on the road to flush out other things I need.

Currently I here clunking noises from 2 to 3 of the wheels when any bump is hit. I am assuming that its control arm bushings and maybe sway bar. I would like to just go through and replace alot of the probably worn items there. The question is what and where.

I checked rock auto and it seems that to address anything with control arms, you buy a new control arm. Is that the case? Or are there simple urethance replacement options?

And where do you guys buy your bushings/etc for your alltrac?

zaluss

http://www.xiiimotorsports.com/

Hit up Klue and he will set you up with all the bushings you need as well as endlinks.

XqehNR2h.jpg

UtahSleeper

I will have to remember that for later.

I looked under the car today and those bushings seem fine for now(sticking with what is actually broken for now). But I did find my passenger front sway bar bushing is toast. Where do I find those, or what size do most people get? Klue doesn't list it for the celica and neither does rockauto.

lumbercis

Swaybar bushings you can get from Toyota directly. If you want OEM bushings for the control arms you're correct that you have to buy a new control arm. There are a few aftermarket options of you're okay with urethane. They might cause increased NVH and harshness depending on your overall setup.

UtahSleeper

Well, I ordered some sway bar bushings just cause I wanted urethane.

I measured 26mm for the front and 17mm for the rear. Does this seem about right? I tried to look it up, but my searches pulled up varying results.

Awesome-Trac

UtahSleeper":2k97en8c said:
Well, I ordered some sway bar bushings just cause I wanted urethane.

I measured 26mm for the front and 17mm for the rear. Does this seem about right? I tried to look it up, but my searches pulled up varying results.

Where did you order the sway bar bushings from if you don't mind me asking

klue

Hey guys, I've got all the bushings available in poly. Just let me know what you want. They are not listed on my website

UtahSleeper

klue":205cheu4 said:
Hey guys, I've got all the bushings available in poly. Just let me know what you want. They are not listed on my website

Well, I was not aware of that. I did check your site first before ordering.