Parts

819_ay

Not sure where to post this, but does someone know where I can buy timing belt cover gaskets? For a st185...Toyota has discontinued them...

N8wrx

I think rock auto has some, or at least they had full engine sets you could get decently priced.

819_ay

So I checked rock auto, and we'll under timing cover gasket, they show a picture of the oil pump gasket.... The weird part is that when I went to my local parts store it was the same thing... The image they show for timing cover gasket is oil pump gasket... So I'm really not sure what to do here... Do I order it and hope I get the right thing or pay 30$ for a oil pump gasket I already bought

Sifu

TwosRUs has a full gasket kit. You may want to ask them if they have just the cam cover gaskets.
*edit*
Looks like KO Racing has a full kit as well. Maybe contact them too. They're very busy but I've had good service through them.

819_ay

FC Zach":nw39kvpt said:
Yes that is it but just the upper one, the bottom one is OK... Unless I can get both for a decent price... I don't want a full set, just the timing cover gaskets