The Moderate ST185

CMS-GT4

Do you have a photo of the top of your rear camber plates? I am looking at a set and I am unsure if the plates will only adjust camber.

CMS-GT4

That's all I need to know. I have a feeling these polish ones on eBay are not built correctly for the celica.

Corey

Nice!

I noticed you don't have System 10. How many speakers does your car have? Are there still speakers located behind the large grills next to the rear passengers by the arm rests?

Also, what is that switch located under the ignition next to the red light?

st182er

I am only aware of 4 speakers: two at the front and two where the passenger arm rest are. I am not much of a audio person, I never have the radio on and rarely listen to music in the car. In addition, I prefer having less speakers now since they are just extra weight. :)

The red light is my security system and the toggle switch next to it is a manual head light leveler. It is an after market piece that allows me to control how high the head lights flip up. from 0%-100% however I never play with it and just have it up at 100%, I believe the previous owner liked the sleepy eyes look...?

the car also has remote keyless ignition, which is handy when I am still in the house and need to warm the car up while I am getting ready. :)

st182er

hey cs, I just got some carpet that matched the colour of the interior and felt nice from a hard ware shop we have in Australia called "Bunning Warehouse"
I had done the same thing in my st184, A lot of measuring and cutting and patience :)

in other news, my steering wheel was all cracked and the leather was comming off so I got a Personal Grinta Neo 330mm leather stearing wheel.
The difference between the Grinta & Grinta Neo is that the neo is made of 4 pieces of leather where as the Grinta is one continuous piece.
I am waiting for my boss kit to arrive. Already have the quick release.
11060266_10154205647778636_4621478033263255964_n.jpg

I also purchased these new rims. Rota Titans, these will be my temporary rims until I get my RPF1's

11891115_10154208440743636_895380105207044992_n.jpg

st182er

that looks pretty good. I've just seen someone do it and the leather was bothering me so a cleaner set up was in order ahahha
turned out pretty good but I think I will fix it later down the track

st182er

So I'm back and starting the build again 10 years later. will post some updates soon

How do people post photo nowadays?

st182er

Thanks,

Are there many active users still? keen to pick some brains as i will be building a 5sgte. already have the 98+ block

autojumbled

There's a few people lurking here.
Lots have moved to the Facebook groups but all the old info is still here as well as the occasional poster [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk